Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$181.99 Was $187.88Save $5.89
- $83.99 Was $89.32Save $5.33
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price
- Rollback$131.99 Was $199.99Save $68.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This deluxe left side overbed table by Drive Medical serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180 degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall. The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments.
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch
- Tabletop swivels to allow for easy access and departure
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, and reading
- Right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation accommodates seating near any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360-degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Actual Product Weight: 41 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 23.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 23.5"-33"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13085ln|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 15.00 x 23.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it just swings out of the way, there is a lever to change the height.by MAMiller12/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not tilt; it easily swivels though.by JessnDeb12/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - It only rotates 360 degreesby Bubba431012/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14.5 inches at widest point and 30 inches deepby MAMiller12/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the base on the Drive Medical Seat Lift Chair Table, item# 13085LN, are 14.5”x 30.5”x 6.25”.by Drive Medical10/6/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $30.35 Was $34.28Save $3.93
- $56.94 Was $65.82Save $8.88
- Rollback$181.52 Was $244.70Save $63.18
- Reduced Price$34.61
- $107.97 Was $154.61Save $46.64
- $74.99 Was $99.99Save $25.00