Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Walker Rollator, Black
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Rollback$180.89 Was $215.11Save $34.22
- $218.80 Was $266.92Save $48.12
- $197.21 Was $238.41Save $41.20
- $174.13 Was $209.88Save $35.75
- $173.99 Was $210.94Save $36.95
- $166.09 Was $205.77Save $39.68
- $233.05 Was $260.59Save $27.54
- $605.99 Was $1040.25Save $434.26
- $172.45 Was $205.77Save $33.32
- $193.75 Was $208.39Save $14.64
- $219.07 Was $247.15Save $28.08
- $234.32 Was $275.87Save $41.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Supreme Value, Comfort and Mobility Drive Medical's Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker was designed for those who want unmatched value along with proven comfort and convenience. With a sturdy and long-lasting frame made of lightweight aluminum, this walker is durable, yet easy to move around over all surfaces, giving you outstanding value and unmatched comfort. Designed with your safety and convenience squarely in mind, the Nitro Rollator comes with large front wheels, giving you the ability to move over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out, an easy task.The flexible height adjustable removable back and ergonomic handles conform to the individual needs of each user, affording you the ability to customize the walker. The Nitro Rollator is easy to transport, with a frame that can fold with one hand. The Nitro Rollator is perfect solution for those who desire a convenient mobility aid that operates virtually everywhere. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!
- Attractive, Euro-style design
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage
- Handle is located on seat
- Plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Seat is durable and comfortable
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag
- Unique bag attachment keeps bag securely in place when rollator is open or folded
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Casters: 8"
- Front Wheels: 10" x 3"
- Handle Height (Max): 38.25"
- Handle Height (Min): 33.5"
- Overall Product Height: 33.5"
- Overall Product Length: 27.75"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 10"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||rtl10266bk|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 27.75 x 33.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The weight capacity for the Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator in black, item# RTL10266BK, is 300lbs.by Drive Medical1/19/2016Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very height adjustable, looks like it should work for anyone under 7 feetby Doctorsays3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle height is adjustable from 33.5" - 38.25".by CommunityAnswer3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical nitro Aluminum Rollator, 10" Casters, item# RTL10266BK, has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.by Drive Medical7/8/2016Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight capacity is 300 lbs.by CommunityAnswer7/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wheels are rubber. Large forward wheels make this thing extremely maneuverable.by Doctorsays4/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Drive Medical Nitro ALUMINUM ROLLATOR, 10" CASTERS, Item number RTL10266BK, the wheels are made with a material called polyurethane.by Drive Medical11/13/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $69.87 Was $89.00Save $19.13
- $81.59 Was $101.45Save $19.86
- $74.33 Was $81.95Save $7.62
- $106.45 Was $136.71Save $30.26