Drive Medical Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair, 16" Seat
Average rating: 0out of 5 starsWrite a reviewratings
This button pops up a carousel that allows scrolling through close up images available for this product
About this item
The Drive Medical Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair is lightweight for easy portability.
About this item
The Folding Cirrus Plus EC 16" Power Chair by Drive Medical is foldable and lightweight making it ideal for transporting. It comes in an attractive, lightweight, carbon steel frame with a silver vein finish which is easy to maintain. This Power Chair comes standard with a seat belt, seat cushion with pouch for easy storage, swing away footrests with calf straps and heel loops, wheel locks and an adjustable tension, padded, back upholstery, adding to users convenience, safety and comfort. The integrated, programmable PG controller and adjustable length joystick mount accommodates most user sizes. The Cirrus Plus EC Folding Power Chair has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirements, providing our consumers with added security.
- Foldable, lightweight frame for easy portability
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Positioning belt included
- Adjustable tension, padded back upholstery with storage pouch and cushioned seat
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Manual wheel locks
- General foam seat cushion included
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 141 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Battery Weight: 56 lbs
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 8"
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG VSi 50A
- Drive Wheels: 12.5" x 2.25" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Heaviest Piece: 90 lbs
- Max Speed: 5.5 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 14"
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 30"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 85 lbs
California Proposition 65 Warning: Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
No question have been asked yet.
If you want to know something about this product, post your question here for others to answer.
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Walmart Product Care Plans
A limited product warranty is included free for most items. With an optional Walmart Care Plan you can enhance the manufacturer's coverage from the date of purchase. Walmart Product Care Plans cover 100% of the cost for repair or replacement, including shipping charges for the exchange.
We'll show you Care Plan options and pricing at checkout if applicable, or go towww.walmart.com/careplansfor more information.
Product warranty:Limited Lifetime Warranty
Did you buy this in a Walmart store?Get a warranty for it here.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.