Drive Medical Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Chair
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $31.09 Was $34.28Save $3.19
- $54.39 Was $65.82Save $11.43
- $44.00 Was $48.39Save $4.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider seat as well as padded arms and backrest this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The grey powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed.
- 1000 lb weight capacity
- Easy-to-release arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Durable, heavy-duty, gray powder-coated steel tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Large, durable snap-on seat
- Padded armrests provide comfort and stability
- Pail easily slides in from the front of the commode
- Comes complete with 12 qt commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 26.25"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 21"
- Overall Product Width: 26.25"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18.5"
- Seat Width: 23.25"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-22"
- Width Between Arms: 25.75"
California Proposition 65 Warning: Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11135-1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this chair does fold up in a way for storage while not in use.by CommunityAnswer2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The arms drop down, which makes things much easier for me when getting in and out of the shower, but it does not fold up.by ColoGirlinAZ12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the height is adjustable.by ColoGirlinAZ8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Chair is not height adjustable. However, the arms do fold down on the Commode Chair to provide easy transportation.by CommunityAnswer12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$474.49 List price $574.61Save $100.12
- $48.96 Was $63.42Save $14.46
- $426.83 Was $489.29Save $62.46
- $169.47 Was $220.00Save $50.53
- $109.86 Was $118.30Save $8.44