This device is freaking awesome! It works...just like your Coffee-oriented Keurig, except it makes cocktails, and beers. I live in the state of Maryland, so the pods are only available for purchase online, but other than that the machine works great, the drinks taste great, and it's really a good devise for hosting a get-together, where you don't want to be mixing individual drinks all night!
Drinkworks Home Bar By Keurig, Drink Maker, Brews Wine, Cider, Beer, and Mixes Cocktails, Pods Sold Seperately, Black
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Mon, Aug 17
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
Discover a remarkable night in with friends and family, while enjoying the limitless possibilities of freshly-made, bar-quality drinks, on-demand with the Drinkworks Drinkmaker.
· The Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig includes one (1) Drinkmaker, two (2) CO2 cartridges, one (1) water filter handle & charcoal filter, and six (6) cleaning tablets.
· Makes Cocktails, Spritzers, Cider and More (PODS SOLD SEPARATELY): Pick a Drinkworks® Pod. Press one button to make.
· PODS CONTAIN ALCOHOL AND ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. VISIT DRINKWORKS.COM OR A LICENSED SPIRITS RETAILER TO PURCHASE.
· Smart Cleaning: Drinkmaker knows when it is time to clean and alerts customer. Internal UV light keeps water fresh and pod basket is dishwasher safe.
About This Item
- PICK, PRESS, ENJOY. Enjoy flawless bartending, every time. Drinkworks dispenses the spirits, water, carbonation and other ingredients simultaneously, mixing them as they cascade into your glass for the perfect cocktail. A variety of Drinkworks™ Pod Collections include classic and specialty cocktail offerings. Enjoying quality drinks at home, both old favorites and new discoveries, has never been easier.
- CHILLS WATER DOWN TO 37 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT: Drinks are dispensed cold, making ice optional.
- USES CO2 TO CARBONATE: Uses proprietary, recyclable, food-grade CO2 cartridges to add fresh carbonation at the point of dispense. No need to purchase carbonated soft drinks, tonic water, or club soda for cocktails.
- POD READER: Drinkworks Home Bar instantly reads and recognizes each pod and is pre-programmed with drink recipes such that each pour is blended at just the right temperature and ratio.
- 50 OZ WATER RESERVOIR: Allows customer to make multiple drinks before having to refill. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- PAIRS WITH MOBILE APP: Customer can use Bluetooth to connect the Drinkmaker to a smart phone or tablet. App provides maintenance alerts, tips, and shopping.
- MULTI-LINGUAL TOUCH DISPLAY: Dot-matrix display provides step-by-step instructions to customers. Available in English and French.
- OUR PORTFOLIO: Margarita, Moscow Mule, Mojito, Old Fashioned, Long Island Iced Tea, Daiquiri, White Russian, Mai Tai, Cosmopolitan, Gin and Tonic, Vodka Soda, Sangria with more on the way! See Drinkworks.com for the latest drink menu.
- PODS CONTAIN ALCOHOL AND ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. VISIT DRINKWORKS.COM OR A LICENSED SPIRITS RETAILER TO PURCHASE.
Take an interactive tour
Great Device, very satisfied
Don't Work the Party, Be the Party!
I'll admit, when I heard about this item (cocktails from a pod... really?), I was a bit skeptical. Once I saw this beauty of a machine, I totally changed my mind. Drinkworks by Keurig totally changed the way I am going to approach all of my dinner parties I host. It really is as simple as it sounds - turn the machine on, pop in your cocktail and wait about a minute. Totally takes the hassle out of mixing drinks for parties and you don't need ANY ingredients (unless, you prefer a garnish of course). Overall, this cocktail maker is AWESOME and I recommend it to serial party throwers and cocktail afficianados alike. Well done, Drinkworks team - you've changed the cocktail game.
Love love love my dreamworks coctail maker!
Best purchase I ever made! If I can't go to the bar I'll bring the bar to me! The huge variety of cocktails and the ease in making them can't be beat! In my opinion it will pay for itself in no time. I bought my on sale for 199.00 at Schunk's grocery store for what it does I would have paid full price for the convience!
Good for quick cocktails!
I've tried 4 of the drinks so far (margarita, cosmo, mai Tai and peach sangria). theyre all pretty good, but definitely taste watered down. the mai tai and peach sangria were my favorites. the cosmo was SO strong and very bitter. the machine takes 30 mins to chill the water so I leave mine on all the time, that way I don't have to wait 30 minutes before I want to get a drink. I think this would be perfect if you're having a party. but just personal use, it's not really that worth it to me.
The Drinks are Tasty and simple to use
Overall i like the machine. before purchasing be sure to do some research on where you can purchase the Drink PODs i had a lot of wasted time trying to locate them after the purchase and it was a bit stressful. Also beware the company sends some people a comment card worth $40 but not all customers are entitled to that which kind of sucks. Also i believe my machine was preused as it was missing some of the plastic coverings and it has dust marks on it
Pod ordering is really not good
The device is delightful, but the Thirstie service is dreadful. They have messed up two orders (pre-Thanksgiving stock-up failed); their customer service is reaponsive and helpful, but the delivery keeps getting messed up, links in their emails dont work, etc. The DrinkWorks app is necessary to update the deviceâs firmware, but is otherwise pretty useless. On iOS it doesnât recognize you on 2nd or 3rd open (never had thst happen before), and is generally meh
Machine doesn't work! And no refund for Pods!
This machine took forever to setup and when i finally got it all set-up, it didn't make the drinks at all! It seems the "Squeezing" mechanism to squeeze the juice and drink out of the pods wasn't working. Not worth the hassle (this machine is supposed to make life easy!), so I'm returning it. Be careful not to purchase too many pods when you order! If it doesn't work, and you want to return your machine, they won't refund you for the pods! I wasted over $100 on pods for a machine that is broken and doesn't work...
I gave this to my parents for Christmas and so far it has been a disappointment. We have gone through two of the C02 cartridges so far and have only made one drink with them! The machine keeps on telling us that we need to replace the cartridge but we just put in a new one. Calling Keurig support is pointless. We were on hold for 40 minutes and finally hung up. You can still make some drinks without the C02 but just kind of sucks to not be able to use the full machine when we literally just opened it on Christmas Day and it already has something wrong with it and cannot find anyone who can help us fix it!
This is a lot easier than making drinks at home, but the pods are $16/4 pods so $4 a drink. Making my own doesn't cost anywhere near that and I can make them as strong or weak as preferred. Not gonna waste my money ever.
Save your money! Not worth it.
Are you kidding me? This is the most worthless piece of junk ever put on the market. I trashed my Keurig coffeemakers over a year ago when I replaced it with my Ninja coffee bar - which is exceptional. Do I really need this product to mix a simple drink? Not really - not now, not ever. Be careful reading these reviews - many were supplied with the product free of charge by Keurig. If you enjoy spending a lot more money to make a drink at home than you need to spend, then this contraption is for you. If not, keep mixing your drinks the same way you have been all along, and pocket the money you've saved. Then go out and enjoy a couple of great drinks at a nice bar - where you will notice the bartender NOT using this machine!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question