I got it with the stand and must say that it's so good not to have to knee down to give the baby a bath anymore. The stand closes so you can put it in any corner. I love it! Wish I had this bath 10 years ago when I had my first child and not now on my third.
About This Item
Dream on Me 2-Position Baby Bather Bath Tub:
- Features unique shape and design for bathing infants through 24 months
- Largest baby bath available
- 1 end of the tub has a reclining position for infants unable to sit upon their own
- Infant's legs straddle the raised surface in the center of the tub to help prevent them from sliding
- Never leave your child unattended
- 2 position grows with your baby
- Unique shape with safety supports for arms and legs keeps infant and toddler in the ideal bathing position
- The opposite end of the tub is designed for when the baby has a sense of balance to sit up on its own
- Made of safe, non-toxic polypropylene material
- Please do not use water fuller than 4.5 inches in the tub
- Stand sold separately
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Dream On Me
|Assembled Product Weight|
Dream On Me
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37.00 x 20.50 x 10.00 Inches
This tub is nice and big, reminds me of a small ship! My daughter loves it because she can sit up with no problem in it and play. It?s a great size and fits the base well. Only downside is the hole that releases the water should be on the front, not the back, because the water doesn?t fully come out of it unless you tip it far back. But is totally worth it!
Great for Tall babies
My son is in 95 percentile in his age category in his hight - he is only 6 month but much taller then average baby (more like 9-10 month) so it was difficult to find a bath where he doesn't have to sit up (he can't do it on his own). This bath tub might be big but it is perfect for him. We don't use our bath tub much only for my son so the size of the tub is not a problem. If you leave in a smaller spec or share the bathroom the size of the tub might be an issue for you.
wish we would have bought it as soon as my baby was born highly recommend it, especially with the fitted stand
good quality!! and it's bigger than I expected!!
Perfect buth tub
Very large and comfortable
It is very easy to use. My baby boy loves to sit and take baths in it.
love the tub
The two positions are clear on the tub and I love it.
So cute, love it. The best experience ever.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question