14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System
Customers also considered
- $16.53 Was $17.43Save $0.90
- $28.31 Was $29.99Save $1.68
- Reduced Price$34.27 List price $184.42Save $150.15
- $11.39 Was $13.79Save $2.40
- $21.84 Was $23.20Save $1.36
- $12.50 Was $13.39Save $0.89
- Reduced Price$17.59 List price $24.99Save $7.40
- Rollback$12.21 Was $17.65Save $5.44
- from $4.40
- Rollback$14.97 Was $34.32Save $19.35
- $2.18 Was $5.45Save $3.27
- Rollback$18.84 Was $27.54Save $8.70
- $8.47 Was $11.02Save $2.55
- from $14.39
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System is designed to help you keep your home organized. It can be used in a kitchen pantry or in a laundry room or garage to hold a wide variety of important items you want to keep close at hand. This wall-mounted shelving system includes three trays, two shelf organizers and six mounting tracks. Two over-the-door brackets are also provided for your convenience. These brackets allow you to hang this wall-mounted kitchen shelf unit on a door quickly and easily. This innovative product can be used to organize cleaning supplies or dry or canned foods. The 14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System is made out of powder-coated steel construction for extra stability and dependability. It is comprised of a number of individual tracks that can be mounted horizontally, vertically, together or separately. The trays and shelf organizers can then be hung anywhere on the tracks. They can also be adjusted easily based on your needs and preferences.
14-Piece Kitchen Shelving System:
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- Individual segments of this innovative wall shelving system can be mounted horizontally, vertically, together or separately
- Trays and shelf organizers are adjustable and can be positioned anywhere along the track
- Use in your laundry room, kitchen or garage
- Includes three trays, two shelf organizers and six mounting tracks
- Two over-the-door brackets are also included
- This wall-mounted kitchen shelf kit comes with a hardware pack for easy installation
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10245|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 17.00 x 55.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine does hang freely, but I have to open the door slowly so the bottom half doesn't go flying.by LotsofLoveformyson3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top over the door does not have to be screwed in but the hangers the baskets hook to do or they will swing out when you open & close the door. (There are small catches included to secure the hangers included in the order)by Glenn52403/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are using this on a door, it can just hang over the door it doesn't need to be screwed in.by OrganizerBB3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is hanging freely from the door.no.problem. My door is 1 1/2 inches thick and the hooks fit perfectly no shifting around.by CraftyMomof43/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be hung from the door but due to the cheap components it bows out from the door and swings, allowing spice jars to fall behind the unit and door. I suggest mounting it!by MSMOM19715/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rack just freely hang over the door. No screws neededby lovechocolate28/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be freely hanging. Its a few tight squeeze to get it on so it doesn't move.by babycsmom3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can hang freely. Will be more stable if held to the door. We held our's to the door with 3M command hooks (17006TVP).by mom22rs3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't need to screw anything in. Mine has been hanging freely on my pantry door for nearly a year with no problems at all, and I keep it loaded with cans and boxes. LOVE it!by WarsawNan3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It can just hang it also come with some doulbe sided tape squares to help hold it in place and don't ruin anything when you peel tape off.by the1andonlyames7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the package are screws and anchors so you do have the option of attaching it directly to your surface.by OrganizerBB12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is enough space between the spines to put in a screw. It wouldn't make the item stronger, but only stop it from swaying if you open the door too quickly. Slow and Steady is how we open the door, and nothing falls or seems weak.by G4short7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just cut off at the back bend of the hook then srew it the top make sure your vertical is at 16 inches on center,now use your nylon clips(straps) install 1clip on each of the 6 verical rails, thats how I installed my unit it looks good works great. Hope this helpsby THEPAIN4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a solid core door it can be attached rather than hooked over the door. If it is a hollow door you should use the hooksby Maphebosheth7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not hang it over the door. I secured it directly to the door using the provided plastic clips. Worked very well even though the door is hollow. It's on the inside of my pantry door and I was not worried about putting holes on the inside of the door.by AuntVere7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It provides you with plastic clip straps that can be screwed to a door or wall, which can totaly bypass the over the door hooks altogether.by rrrks7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did both. I used the clips to brace the shelf to the door and added the over the door hook for the top shelf.by jc11142/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Guest320112/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It all depend on how much space you have in your cabinet. Your cabinet shelves may get in the way. Also, you would definitely need to purchase new screws to secure the organizer to the door, as the ones that come with the organizer are way to long for a traditional kitchen cabinet.by Willoughby20146/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as the cabinet can bear the weight you plan to load onto the shelves, and you can find short screws, the screws included are quite longby newyorker567893/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it unless the thickness of the cabinet is the same as a door. If it is, then yes I would.by LotsofLoveformyson3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sort of. it came with 8 optional mounting brackets and 8 screws, but the screws are 1.5" long, so they would need to be replaced. BTW it also comes with 4 adhesive tabs that I think are for bumpers...by qsrtys3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with mounting hardwareby WalmartShopperLucas3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's not too wide or long. It depends on the cabinets you have and what it will hold. You can use it as a pantry type system or you can mount each shelf in different areas. It's up to the owner.by katscatters3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $14.39
- Rollback$18.84 Was $27.54Save $8.70