Check out these related products
Dr. Scholl's Women's Revitalize Curve Mule Toning Sneakers
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dr. Scholl's women's Revitalize Curve mule toning sneakers are the definition of comfort. They have advanced cushioning gel that is designed to provide shock absorption, comfort and protection for sensitive heels. They also include mesh inserts to allow foot breathability.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Revitalize Curve Mule Toning Sneakers:
- Leather and manmade upper
- Slip-on style
- Perforations for breathability
- Material aids in moisture control
- Advanced cushioning gel designed to provide shock absorption, comfort and protection for sensitive heels
- Cushioning foam provides additional comfort and support
- Rubber outsole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this mule have a "heel cup" and "arch support" ? Also, does it have Gel in the forefoot ?
- It does have arch support and the heel area is padded and very comfortable. No gel.by PeeWee684/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a heel cup . I buy theses for my sister who has severe arthritis and can not find many shoes to fit.by JacMac94074/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No to both questions, but I bought the Dr Scholes custom inserts at the store and that solved the problem! Otherwise these are very cushy and comfortable...specially for senior feet and legs!by boomer19493/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are awesome shoes if your a skinny person lolby Jamontoast2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No to all questions.by Voltairedesign1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, to heel cup - small raised portion in back - about 1/4 inch high. Yes, arch support No, gel See my recent review (11-14-12)by strings4now2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $29.87