Check out these related products
Dr. Scholl's Women's Revitalize Curve Mule Toning Sneakers, Wide Width
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $5.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dr. Scholl's women's Revitalize Curve mule toning sneakers will become your to-go pair. They slip on/off easily, are lightweight and practical. Take on a trip or wear casually.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Revitalize Curve Mule Toning Sneakers, Wide Width:
- Leather upper
- Slip-on style
- Mesh/fabric lining
- Rubber sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163925|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this mule have a "heel cup" and "arch support" ? Also, does it have Gel in the heel and forefoot ?
- I always add my own insert. I don't feel it has enough support with the insert provided for my liking.by emergencynightnurse11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this shoe doesn't have any of the things you asked about.by zoey294/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No heel cup and does have some arch support. I have flat arches and the 7-wide I ordered fit fine.by korbelrenokia3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Oldbag2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- has good arch support no gel but very comfortableby over12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Standard insole.by korbelrenokia3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Oldbag3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?