Similar items in stock
Dr. Scholl's Men's Royce Wide Width Casual Slip-On
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A long day at work will never be the same with these Dr. Scholl's Men's Royce Wide Width Casual Slip-On. With their signature gel cushion heel, these Dr. Scholl’s men’s Sprint work shoes will keep your feet comfortable and supported. You’ll be gellin’ through your workday with these comfortable and sturdy work shoes. The classic silhouette are ideal for a variety of on-your-feet tasks.
Dr. Scholl's Men's Royce Wide Width Casual Slip-On:
- PU upper
- Slip-on style
- Pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded footbed
- Synthetic lining
- Gel cushion heel
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men'S Shoes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A8779S1002|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they are not leather. In fact, they are horribly cheap and plastic looking.by DrScholl9/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 1okfine10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The uppers appear to be real pebble grain leather. Lining appears to be high quality cloth. Insole and the heel gel insert are synthetic. Shoe is very comfortable for me. If you are concerned about durability, you can apply two coats of Kiwi boot and shoe spray. Won't change the color and protects from liquids while allowing the leather to breath. These are not heavy duty shoes, but should be a good value for the money. http://www.walmart.com/ip/KIWI-Boot-Protector-12-oz/21908022 Will treat several pairs of shoes with two coats.by TheRealGeorge6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not leather, but are leather like. They are very soft and comfortable.by bde2310/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No all manmade materials.by kdwils10/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a EEE and these fit very well.by DrScholl9/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not even close to typical 3Eby AtlasPCPDX7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dr. Scholl's only uses W for wide width. I wear a EEE and they fit.by kdwils4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This wide width shoe is equivalent to a size E. Each time an E is added the width increases by ¼-inch.by CommunityAnswer3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd call it 2EEby CaptJimU9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products