Customers also considered
- $3.20 Was $3.65Save $0.45
- Rollbackfrom $13.00
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Keep healthy and keep going with Dr. Scholl's socks. The Dr. Scholl's Women's Knee-High Compression Socks 1 Pack is the perfect sock for tired and achy legs. The sock fits women's shoe size 4-10 and has a mild compression level (10-15 mmHg). Constructed with the greatest support at the ankle that graduates up the leg, the socks energize and help relive aching feet. Ultra-soft premium Microfiber material provides the finest fit and comfort, and the socks are cotton-free to reduce moisture absorption and latex-free to help avoid common allergic reactions. Every pair of Dr. Scholl's socks is guaranteed for one full year from the date of purchase. If you are dissatisfied in any way, the manufacturer will replace them for free. The socks are approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Dr. Scholl's Women's Knee-High Compression Socks 1 Pack
- Fits women's shoe size 4-10
- Mild compression level
- Helps reduce swelling in the feet and legs
- Guaranteed for one full year
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||93% Nylon/7% Spandex|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DSL-4000-B1|
|Sock Style:||Compression Socks|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- This one is 4-10 which is medium but I think they come in other 2 sizes.by mayi195311/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please check the lower right corner of the label on the front for the sizing information.by RenfroCorp11/5/2015Written by a verified representative from RenfroCorpWas this answer helpful? (0) (18)Was this answer helpful?
- I got a style number which is No. DSL-400B1-U-N. I don't know if they have been sold before but I have seen De. Scholl's items in the stores for a long time.by mayi195311/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DSL-4000 Yes, these are the same, the only difference is the packaging has changed.by RenfroCorp10/27/2015Written by a verified representative from RenfroCorpWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They should the exert the same kind of compression from bottom to top, still there are calf compression bands that attack that problem more directly.by mayi195311/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Compression socks are effective in helping with venous disorders, such as tired, achy legs, varicose veins, edema, swelling, and deep vein thrombosis. Compression socks are very tight around the ankles and lessen gradually up the leg to help force the venous blood back to the heart. I would ask your physician or a sports medicine Doctor prior to purchasing for your condition.by RenfroCorp10/2/2015Written by a verified representative from RenfroCorpWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.95
- from $8.32
- Reduced Pricefrom $10.45