We've been. Dr. Browns family for over 10 years so needless to say I was delightfully interesting in participating in the review of the Milestones Sippy Cup. The handles make it super easy for baby to control the flow of the liquid. The transition from the standars nipple to sippy nipple was flawless for my son.
Dr. Brown's Sippy Spout Baby Bottle with 100% Silicone Handle, 8 Ounce, Pink
Arrives by Monday, Aug 17
Or get it by Fri, Aug 14 with faster delivery
About This Item
- The Dr. Brown's Sippy Bbay Bottle includes a 100% silicone handle and soft silicone sippy spout making it easy to grip and easy to sip.
- The standard sippy spout and silicone bottle handles fit Dr. Brown's Options 4 oz/120 ml and 8 oz/250 ml bottles.
- The wide-neck sippy spout and silicone bottle handles fir Dr. Brown's Options 5 oz/120 ml and 9 oz/250 ml bottles.
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe, BPA Free.
- For babies 6 months plus.
- Baby's First transition from bottle to cup
- 100% silicone handle and soft silicone sippy spout
- Easy to grip and easy to sip
- Dishwasher safe and sterilizer safe
- BPA Free
- For babies 6 months plus
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.50 x 2.50 x 9.20 Inches
Easy to hold!
I received this product for my honest review. I think this is a wonderful sippy for any mom with a little one in transition to the sippy it still looks like bottle to little ones but it has easy to grip handles for little hands that are silicone. The nipple is flat instead of round. Has measuring guide on one side in comes in a 8 oz size with nipple protection My little guy had no problems using the right out of package. Starts as early as 6 months. My little one at 14 months has been difficult to let go of his bottle and this was easier to give him and know it's guiding us in the right direction to move over to sippys.
Love Dr. Browns!
We love Dr. Browns and have had these bottles with all 3 of our girls. Well made and last long. We still have 2 from our first daughter who is 13 now. My baby is 7 months and cant quite hold it when its full so we don't fill it all the way up yet.
My daughter had to adjust to the tall bottle
I was given this sippy bottle to sample for my 15 months old daughter. She really likes the handle and that the mouth piece is a nipple in a sippy cup style. When I first gave it to my daughter, she really struggled with it. The bottle is too tall, she had trouble trying to drink out of it. She eventually just laid flat on the ground to use it. A week later, she has figured out how to use it sitting in her chair and standing up. She enjoys using it and carries it around by its handle when she walks around.
Great for small hands
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question