Similar items in stock
- from $67.53
- from $87.02
- $4.04 Was $9.39Save $5.35
Double Power M Series EM63-BLK GMS Tablet PC - Cortex A9 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor - 1 GB RAM - 8 GB Storage - 7-inch Display - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean - Black
Customers also viewed these products
- from $189.63Save $209.37
- Reduced Price$59.99 List price $79.99Save $20.00
- from $140.98Save $158.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Double Power 7" ultra fast Dual Core 1.5GHz Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Android 4.1 Jellybean Tablet PC featuring Google Mobile Services keeps you connected with the rest of the world through its built-in WiFi. The Android 4.1 operating system supports a variety of applications. You can enjoy your favorite HD videos/movies, music and photos on the amazing Hi Res HD 1024x600 touchscreen. The Dual Core processor improves multi tasking and video downloads. Popular apps and games are available from the pre-installed Google Play Store with over 1 million apps to choose from. Use Voice commands to search with Google Voice.With 8GB of storage memory and 5GB Cloud Storage there is ample space for downloads and the 1GB of system memory in this tablet allows you to download and store music, images, videos, eBooks and more. Camera for Still/Video/Webcam use. Connect and enjoy 1080p HD Video on your HDTV via the HDMI connection.
Double Power M Series EM63-BLK GMS Tablet PC - Cortex A9 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor - 1 GB RAM - 8 GB Storage - 7-inch Display - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean - Black.
- Model number: EM63-BLK
- Product Name: Double Power M Series EM63-BLK Tablet PC
- Product Type: Tablet PC
- Operating System Provided: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Cortex A9 1.5 GHz
- Number of Core: Dual-Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- RAM Technology: DDR3
- Storage Memory: 8 GB
- Display Type: 7.0 inches
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard: Built-in 802.11b/g/n
- Front Camera: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Memory Card Slot: microSD (32 GB)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Polymer
- Ports: Mini-USB port, microSD card slot, HDMI port, Earphone input
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.6 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
|Processor Type:||Dual Cortex A9 Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||8 GB|
|Processor Speed:||1.50 GHz|
|Model Name:||Double Power|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x MiniUSB 2.0, 1 x MicroSD Card|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1024 x 600|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Has Front-Facing Camera:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EM63-BLK|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||AC adapter, USB cable, OTG Cable, Earbuds, Tablet Pouch, Cleaning Cloth, User manual|
|Features:||Webcam , 5GB Cloud Storage|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.70 x 4.90 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- UPDATE: Yes, I was having that same problem, I chose "forget" on my WiFi connection after being repeatedly told "Authentication problem", then re-entered the passcode, THEN it worked.... so far so good....by PerkyClo1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got mine & it has been stuck on "Authenticating" since day 1. I've tried shutting it down, waiting, re-starting, then trying to connect to the WiFi -- same thing "Authenticating". I guess I will have to take it back to the store, maybe mine is defective, since every other device in our house connects to our WiFi just fine.....by PerkyClo1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got connected right away, but then one day I came home and didn't have any idea what he had done and the wi fi would not come on, so i turned the tablet off and when i turned it back on it was on wi fi. Still don't know what he did, but it is fine now.by Cowberry1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problem with mineby Firstborngrandma1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. My tablet connects better than my laptop does.by LadyEV1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may have to restart the tablet and reset the wifi if it is not working.by CommunityAnswer1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Brasem1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had an issue the 2nd day I tried using it for wifi... same thing. It would authenticate. I did a restart on the tablet and skipped trying to connect that night. The next time I tried to connect to wifi, it grabbed right on. It's been working great since. It could have been the wifi I was trying to get onto for all I know...by jasonaudio1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When I turn on my tablet it only displays the "bodo" logo on screen but nothing else. I reset it twice but is not working.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged, and reset the device.by CommunityAnswer1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is the tablet charged? If the battery's mostly dead that's as far as you'll get. The tablet if it's battery is dead has to be charged for a half hour or so before you can turn it on, even plugged in. I'd plug it in for a couple of hours before I tried it. If it's charged and the reset doesn't work you need to take it back and get another, that one's dead.by esagedave8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A quick push on the power button will bring the screen up, then unlock it with a swipe across the lock image and it's ready to go.by shipfitter5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could have the same problem I had, battery was almost dead on arrival.by fussywoman5/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also had to reset my tablet a few times, right after connecting to my Wi-Fi network and downloading my favorite apps (right after purchase). On the third try, I made sure the tablet was turned off (the previous tries, the tablet was on), then pushed the reset button. When I turned it back on, it worked fine, and I haven't had anymore problems. I hope this helps you.by ChristyBinAL5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it s completely charged, and you reset it, yet nothing changed... I would recommend returning it for a new one. I haven't dealt with any issues with mine, but I do have a warranty. So if anything like this happens, I will be using it!by bluflamez5/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact tech support by email: TechSupport@doublepowertech.com . They're available Mon - Fri, 8:30 to 5 pm Pacific Time.by BearPup1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 Gig is availableby kamam1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's got around 5.6 Gigs for storage. I think you're confusing the motherboard memory - 1GB with the "SD" memory for applications. Most tablets and phones only have 1GB of storage for memory usage by the CPU and running applications. The rest of the app is stored on the 5.6GB or so left over from the 8GB on the motherboard after the operating system grabs it's chunk. 8-5.6 is about 2.4GB for the operating system. The Monster has 16GB on the motherboard instead of 8 so 16-2.4 would leave 13.6 roughly for application storage. Hope that helps.by esagedave1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Total space 5.37GB Available 5.13 Apps (app data & media content) 135MB Pictures, videos 96KB Audio 100KB Downloads 848KB Cached data 22.02MB Misc. 1.36MBby shipfitter1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the internal storage is available for its app use but I would also buy an additional micro SD card if you want/need storage.by Boomiethelost1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 8GB of storage memory.by CommunityAnswer1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not very tech savvy so I don't quite understand why when I go into settings it lists 2 internal storage graphs/numbers, then one for my SD card storage info- but I will tell you what it says :) First one: total space 1.02GB (then it gives a graph of what's used on apps & what's available-110mb) Second one: total space 4.70GB (then several graphs for apps,pics,downloads, audio, and more- and what's left: 1.98GB) then my SD card info below that. (total space 7.20GB, and 7.20 available.) My best guess is that there is 4.70GB available after internal program stuff. I can tell you I have quite a few big apps/games installed and lots of small ones, audio books, etc and with my SD card in it-I have most all of the 8GB card left! It is good on storage in my opinion unless you want to do data heavy work solely from this...then it probably wouldn't be enough :)by Jammie3115/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products