I'm in LOVE. I am so glad I chose this couch. As someone who has a difficult time assembling things it was easy to put together. I did it by myself in less than an hour. It fit perfectly in my one bedroom apartment. Its so comfortable. If your on the fence go for it!
Dorel Living Keaton Reversible Sectional with Pillows, Beige
About This Item
- Transitional small space Dorel Living sofa with a customizable reversible chaise or floating ottoman that can be placed on either the left or right side
- Available in a durable, easy to clean and slightly textured teal, beige or gray linen-look fabric
- Sleek and slender mailbox arm design maximizes seating space and loose seat cushions allow for easy cleaning
- Sturdy cone legs with a contrasting black finish
- Spacious sectional seating with plush, pillow back design and 2 throw pillows for a cozy, relaxed look
- 1-year limited warranty, some assembly required
- Assembled dimensions : 81.63? W x 59.63? D x 35.38? H
Manuals & Guides
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
81.63 x 59.63 x 35.38 Inches
Perfect sofa for any space!
I love this sofa! It's perfect for my kids media room space, very comfy for them- and pretty for me! I also LOVE the fact that you can move the chaise to either end of the sofa. The problem with sectionals is typically they can only go one way in a space, but not this one! I love that it will work in any furniture arrangement I want to put it in- thanks for the attention to detail on that!
This was my first online sofa/sectional purchase so I was very nervous, but I thought it was worth a shot. I am so pleased with this sectional. I purchased it in the âTealâ color, and it is exactly as shown in the pics online. Not only is it cute, itâs actually super comfortable (which was my biggest concern with purchasing online).
I was skeptical about buying a couch online , but i am pleasantly surprised about this couch. Its perfect for a small living space and it was easy to assemble. Ive had it for 2 months now and cushions haven't lost their shape. Only cons are that its not the exact color as the picture and the cushions slide forward when you sit. Thinking of buying velcro to stop the sliding issue.
I just received my sectional yesterday. It was delivered on time, easy to assemble it took my husband and I around 15 minutes. I order the gray color which is nothing like the picture shows, itâs more like on a cool/blue/gray side. For that reason am really not happy. Also the back side doesnât have much support so if you have kids I will suggest to not but this one. I will be keeping it because I already assemble it and I really donât feel like stressing out. But hopefully it last up to 1 year with my two kids and a dog.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question