Check out these related products
- $13.10 List price $15.00Save $1.90
- $11.53 List price $17.99Save $6.46
- $9.28 List price $13.00Save $3.72
- $19.87 List price $26.00Save $6.13
- $21.81 List price $26.00Save $4.19
- $11.23 List price $16.00Save $4.77
- $14.79 List price $20.00Save $5.21
- $19.40 List price $25.00Save $5.60
- $14.07 List price $16.00Save $1.93
- $26.15 List price $35.00Save $8.85
- $9.88 Was $10.65Save $0.77
- $9.87 Was $11.38Save $1.51
- $11.36 List price $15.00Save $3.64
- $11.91 List price $16.00Save $4.09
- $9.86 Was $10.84Save $0.98
- $9.87 List price $16.00Save $6.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The raw and as-insane-as-anticipated first novel from Frank Bill, author of "Crimes in Southern Indiana
"The Donnybrook is a three-day bare-knuckle tournament held on a thousand-acre plot out in the sticks of southern Indiana. Twenty fighters. One wire-fence ring. Fight until only one man is left standing while a rowdy festival of onlookers--drunk and high on whatever's on offer--bet on the fighters.
Jarhead is a desperate man who'd do just about anything to feed his children. He's also the toughest fighter in southeastern Kentucky, and he's convinced that his ticket to a better life is one last fight with a cash prize so big it'll solve all his problems.
Meanwhile, there's Chainsaw Angus--an undefeated master fighter who isn't too keen on getting his face punched anymore, so he and his sister, Liz, have started cooking meth. And they get in deep. So deep that Liz wants it all for herself, and she might just be ready to kill her brother for it. One more showdown to take place at the Donnybrook.
As we travel through the backwoods to get to the Donnybrook, we meet a cast of nasty, ruined characters driven to all sorts of evil, all in the name of getting their fix--drugs, violence, sex, money, honor. "Donnybrook" is exactly the fearless, explosive, amphetamine-fueled journey you'd expect from Frank Bill's first novel . . . and then some.
|Number of Pages:||242|
|Publisher:||Farrar Straus & Giroux|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 7.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.67 List price $25.99Save $8.32
- $17.47 List price $27.95Save $10.48
- $8.31 List price $12.95Save $4.64
- $10.40 Was $11.30Save $0.90