Doing Good Even Better: How to Be an Effective Board Member of a Nonprofit Organization
Check out these related products
- $12.84 List price $16.00Save $3.16
- $8.96 List price $15.00Save $6.04
- $20.56 List price $29.99Save $9.43
- $16.56 List price $20.00Save $3.44
- $35.95 List price $49.99Save $14.04
- $19.04 List price $28.00Save $8.96
- $9.85 List price $13.00Save $3.15
- $13.97 Was $15.20Save $1.23
- $9.28 Was $10.44Save $1.16
- $14.12 Was $15.03Save $0.91
- $15.07 List price $16.99Save $1.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Good Books, 2007, ISBN13 9781561486014, ISBN10 1561486019
This book is practical, ready-to-go material for nonprofit board members who are stiffly new or wearily veteran. Author Edgar Stoesz, retired board chair of Habitat for Humanity, writes crisply from his wise and seasoned board experience.
The trusted handbook for nonprofit board service is back--newly revised and updated Doing Good Even Better is approachable wisdom, fresh from the recently retired chair of Habitat for Humanity International. Edgar Stoesz (Stayce) has made Doing Good Even Better a guidebook.
In short, pointedly-written chapters, Stoesz covers: Helping Directors Understand Their Governance Role A Plan to Fulfill the Purpose Reporting Back to the Members Planning Effective Meetings Great Boards Have a Good Fight (occasionally) Working Your Way Through a Crisis Great Boards Celebrate Leaving Right "Discussion/Action Questions" conclude many of the chapters. In addition, Stoesz offers a "Board Evaluation Form," a "Director's Self-Evaluation Form," and an Outline for the "Executive Director Annual Review."
Doing Good Even Better is practical, ready-to-go material for board members who are stiffly new or wearily veteran. Author Edgar Stoesz writes crisply from his wise and seasoned board experience.
|Book Format:||Board Book|
|Number of Pages:||190|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Publication Date:||October, 2007|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $4.24 List price $4.99Save $0.75
- $11.30 List price $20.00Save $8.70
- $10.81 Was $14.48Save $3.67
- $10.73 Was $11.86Save $1.13
- $13.39 List price $22.00Save $8.61
- $7.85 Was $10.32Save $2.47
- $10.80 Was $13.10Save $2.30
- $14.92 Was $17.63Save $2.71
- $14.07 Was $17.73Save $3.66
- $10.49 Was $12.67Save $2.18