About This Item
- CREATES A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE FOR PETS & PET PARENTS! - The Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair gives your best friend the happy, healthy life they deserve.. Our pet wheelchair provides support for your dog’s back legs allowing them to run, play and enjoy quality time with the family.
- KEEPS YOUR DOG MOBILE & COMFORTABLE - Nothing makes our pets, with limited to no mobility in their hind legs, feel loved more than being able to run, play, and explore with their family. Our wheelchair for dogs has a durable, lightweight aluminum frame that makes your dog mobile while also keeping them stable. Its dense foam wheels with rubber treads won’t puncture and they will allow your pet to explore all types of terrain.
- EASY TO STORE, TRANSPORT, AND CLEAN - Our Small dog wheelchairs can fit easily into your car when your family travels or to conveniently store when not in use. Additionally, all of the pet wheelchair parts are washable including the foam/rubber wheels making it easy to clean.
- PATENTED ADJUSTABLE DESIGN FOR THE PERFECT FIT - Walkin’ Wheels’ rear support dog wheelchairs feature our patented adjustable design making it the only dog wheel cart that can be tailored to your dog’s size and changing health. This wheelchair for dogs is also adjustable in height, length, and width ensuring that your pet is both mobile and comfortable throughout their life stages.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED - Many Veterinary professionals have spoken about the positive impact that the Walkin Wheels have had on their clients. By helping their patients stay mobile despite their limitations, these pet wheelchairs allow them to remain active and maintain a great quality of life. Our pet wheelchair provides support for dog’s hind legs making it suitable for injured or disabled pets as well as dogs with limited mobility due to age.
1. Measure the fold of flank to the toe pad, ideally when your pet is laying down, as shown below. Do not pull the leg tight; leave some natural bend.
(The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog’s upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger; this skin is very similar to FOF.)
2. Measure your pet’s armpit to rump, as shown below.
Other sizes available:
Walkin' Wheels Mini for dogs 2 to 10 lbs.
Walkin' Wheels Medium for dogs 26 to 49 lbs.
Walkin' Wheels Med/Large for dogs 50 to 69 lbs.
Walkin' Wheels Large for dogs 70 to 180 lbs.
- For dogs weighing 18-25 pounds with legs 12-15 inches long; the ONLY easy to adjust wheelchair
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame; Easy for your dog to maneuver while keeping it stable
- Fully adjustable harnesses provide optimal comfort & mobility; Wheelchair adjustable in height, length, & width
- Veterinarian Approved; Suitable for dogs with limited or no mobility in their hind legs
- Dense foam wheels with rubber treads will not puncture; great for your dog to explore all terrain
Animal Health Concern: Pain Relief
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question