Check out these related products
- $35.03 List price $39.95Save $4.92
- $42.72 List price $45.95Save $3.23
- $42.73 List price $49.99Save $7.26
- $31.47 List price $34.95Save $3.48
- $41.43 List price $44.95Save $3.52
- $39.56 List price $48.95Save $9.39
- $48.96 List price $51.95Save $2.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In this study of the school system of an Indiana town, Ellen Brantlinger studies educational expectations within segments of the middle class that have fairly high levels of attainment. Building on her findings, she examines the relationship between class structure and educational success. This book asserts the need to look beyond poor peoples' values and aspirations--and rather to consider the values of dominant groups--to explain class stratification and educational outcomes.
|Number of Pages:||264|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||EDUCATIONAL SOCIOLOGY_UNITED STATES , SOCIAL CLASSES_UNITED STATES , STUDENTS_UNITED STATES , MIDDLE CLASS_UNITED STATES|
|Author:||Brantlinger, Ellen A.|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
- $8.47 List price $8.99Save $0.52