Check out these related products
- $73.96 Was $78.95Save $4.99
- $101.33 List price $112.95Save $11.62
- $115.29 List price $134.95Save $19.66
- $65.90 List price $72.95Save $7.05
- $83.75 List price $93.95Save $10.20
- $245.00 Was $285.00Save $40.00
- $72.18 Was $76.95Save $4.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Diversity in the Workforce is a comprehensive, integrated teaching resource providing students with the tools and methodologies they need to negotiate effectively the multicultural workplace, and to counter issues of discrimination and privilege.
Written from an American perspective, the book not only covers the traditional topics of race, gender, ethnicity and social class, but moves beyond this to explore emerging trends around isms (racism, sexism), as well as transgender issues, spirituality, intergenerational workforce tensions, cross-cultural teams, physical appearance stigmatizing, visible and invisible disabilities, and racial harassment. The book:
- Presents theoretical models to help students think critically about the issues that emerge from workforce diversity
- Includes a historical perspective that explains the roots of the issues in the workplace today
- Covers potential legal and ethical issues
- Introduces a social justice paradigm to encourage social action
- Illustrates strategies organizations are using to leverage diversity effectively
With end of chapter questions encouraging students to engage in difficult conversations, and case studies to stimulate students awareness of the real problems and issues that emerge from diversity, this book will help students develop the critical, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills they need to mediate or resolve diversity issues as future professionals.
|Number of Pages:||374|
|Author:||Scott, Chaunda L. , Byrd, Marilyn Y.|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60