Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $11.55
- from $20.94
- Reduced Price$198.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $12.95
- Clearancefrom $10.36
- from $4.49
- Rollbackfrom $104.35
- Reduced Price$768.00
Diteq C-Teq 900S Crack Chaser
Consider these popular products
- $3.50 Was $5.84Save $2.34
- $4.18 Was $4.88Save $0.70
- Rollback$8.93 Was $12.88Save $3.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -C-Teq 900S Crack Chaser.-Unique center-mounted blade yields full operator visibility and easiest maneuverability for following random cracks.-Impossible to jam... much safer to operate than carbide cutter units.-Eliminates percussive fractures often generated using carbide cutter.-Uses economical, patented blades for extra smooth routing of even the most erratic random cracks.-Produces a perfect sealant reservoir for maximum pavement life.-Depth of cut indicator directly in operator's line of sight minimizes depth of cut and saves on sealant costs.-Standard spray mist and a vacuum attachment for wet or dry cutting.-Pushbutton electric depth control on the handle.-Subaru engine with Cyclone air filter for extended engine life.-Volts / Fla: Subaru.-RPM: 5400.-Overall Width :24''.-Overall Length( including handle): 53''.-Model #: C-TEQ 9005.-Blade Capacity: 6.-Suggested Blade Width : 1/4''-3/8''. Specifications: -Engine : 9HP. Dimensions: -Handle Height: 42'' to 51''.-Blade Depth: 0 to 1-1/2''.-Weight: 250 lbs.
- C-Teq 900S Crack Chaser
- Unique center-mounted blade yields full operator visibility and easiest maneuverability for following random cracks
- Impossible to jam... much safer to operate than carbide cutter units
- Eliminates percussive fractures often generated using carbide cutter
- Uses economical, patented blades for extra smooth routing of even the most erratic random cracks
- Produces a perfect sealant reservoir for maximum pavement life
- Depth of cut indicator directly in operator's line of sight minimizes depth of cut and saves on sealant costs
- Standard spray mist and a vacuum attachment for wet or dry cutting
- Pushbutton electric depth control on the handle
- Subaru engine with Cyclone air filter for extended engine life
- Volts / Fla: Subaru
- RPM: 5400
- Overall Width :24''
- Overall Length( including handle): 53''
- Model #: C-TEQ 9005
- Blade Capacity: 6
- Suggested Blade Width : 1/4''-3/8''
- Engine : 9HP
- Handle Height: 42'' to 51''
- Blade Depth: 0 to 1-1/2''
- Weight: 250 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||F40001|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.