Customers also considered
- $169.99 Was $199.99Save $30.00
- $11.90 Was $14.88Save $2.98
- $67.41 List price $99.99Save $32.58
- $193.00 List price $249.00Save $56.00
- Rollback$32.98 Was $39.98Save $7.00
- $193.33 Was $246.93Save $53.60
- Clearance$59.94 List price $129.95Save $70.01
- $15.00 Was $16.50Save $1.50
- $8.95 Was $9.99Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy your favorite movies, cartoons and TV shows even more with the Disney Inflatable Outdoor Movie Screen. An exciting addition to parties and sleepovers, it offers a generous viewing area measuring 120 inches diagonally. Featuring a whimsical Disney-themed design complete with Mickey Mouse ears, this inflatable movie screen goes up in a matter of seconds. A compatible pump is included for your convenience. Several tether stakes help to keep it from blowing away in a breeze, and a durable bag allows for easy storage when not in use. The Disney movie screen is a good choice for backyard fun, and is suitable for inflating in a large indoor room when inclement weather makes outdoor enjoyment impossible. Besides giving you an additional method for treating kids to their favorite shows, it provides a new avenue for entertaining guests with video presentations and more. The Disney Inflatable Outdoor Movie Screen comes with a spare fuse and AC adapter.
All you need to start the show is your own projector and speakers, plus a compatible laptop or DVD player. Whether hosting a birthday party, a kids' sleepover or a backyard barbecue, the Disney movie screen helps bring family fun to new heights.
Disney Inflatable Outdoor Movie Screen:
- Easy to inflate in seconds
- Disney-themed design with Mickey Mouse ears
- An exciting choice for backyard fun
- Good entertainment at birthday parties
- Inflatable movie screen features 120" diagonal viewing area
- Includes stakes, tethers, spare fuse, AC adapter and sturdy storage bag
- Also includes a compatible pump for inflating the screen
- Use your own projector, speakers and DVD player or laptop
- Dimensions: 14' W x 11' H
- Model: 39117-32 outdoor movie screen
|Occasion:||Christmas , Housewarming , Birthday|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39117-32|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||181.10 x 68.90 x 161.42 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The screen's fans are around 45 or so decibels. It sounds like a rushing of air from an air conditioning unit and doesn't distract from the movie's sound. I have a set of Creative T7900 Surround speakers and we set this up in a dining hall with 10 foot ceilings. The unit at full inflation is approximately 14 feet tall, and the screen is 132 inches or around 11 feet in diagonal. The kids thought it was wonderful (we were at a school) and I had more than one parent looking to buy one.by An anonymous customer3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The screen is very quiet. There are two small fans which inflate the screen. Sound of fans do not effect the showing of a movie.by JFlo79/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the fan is fairly loud. We had to hike up the speakers about half way to hear the movie. It is no different than a bounce house fan.by welovemickeymouse5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 2 fans and they are very quiet. Didn't even here them at all while the movie was playing. They run all the time until you want to take it down.by Love2go2Disney3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the fan keeps running, but the projector speakers are loud enough where it doesn't interferre.by nikoleintexas6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got my projector at Staples and used my computer desktop speakers.by welovemickeymouse5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal Mart or any shop who sales eletronic. Just make sure to check what all you can hook up to it.by LHTexas10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest the Epson MovieMate projector. We have one, and it's a great product for family use. It is a projector, DVD player, and speakers all in one!by Beckmark045/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14ftby JFlo77/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this is 120 inches, which is 10 foot.by inpowerman10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The screen is 130 inches diagonally.by Beckmark042/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $104.58 Was $129.99Save $25.41
- Clearance$83.99 List price $103.99Save $20.00
- $141.99 List price $199.99Save $58.00
- $12.82 Was $19.99Save $7.17
- $169.99 Was $199.99Save $30.00