Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $18.00
- from $5.61
- Rollback$12.61 Was $14.88Save $2.27
- Rollbackfrom $9.00
- Reduced Price$16.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
7 pairs of ultra soft combed cotton underwear featuring Frozen
Disney Frozen Toddler Girls' Anna, Elsa, Olaf Underwear, 7-Pack:
- 100% Cotton
- Made of combed cotton
- Elastic at leg openings for extra comfort
- Machine wash warm
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 5.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Material:||100% Cotton , Cotton Blend|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TGUP8626|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they will be just rightby Miriann6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would fit her! My daughter is 24 months and 20 pounds (also wears size 3 diapers) and the size 2T/3T fit her.by Linds42312/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the smallest size they make underwear for children. They may be a little bit too big, but it shouldn't be too bad. My son was tiny (5th percentile) and this size was ok for him at 2yo.by ls841/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely they'll be too big. We ordered the 4T and they are very true to the 4T size. I would guess the 3T will be the same.by nicknamesaretoopicky1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 28 lbs and wears a size 4 diaper. 2T/3Ts fit her just right so I bet they might be just a little spacey but fine for her to grow into!by Justiinemr12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $7.00
- Reduced Price$12.99