Similar items in stock
- $35.77 Was $39.98Save $4.21
- Rollback$12.98 Was $19.98Save $7.00
Disney - Cars Nap Mat, Toddler
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Disney - Cars Nap Mat, Toddler:
- Quilted Disney nap mat, pillow and blanket all in one
- Perfect for preschool, traveling or just to nap at home
- Rolls up with a built in carrying handle
- Includes name tag for you to personalize with child's name (pen not included)
- Care: machine wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle; use non-chlorine bleach only when needed; tumble dry on low heat; do not iron
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4490392|
|Brand:||Disney Pixar Cars|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not thick at all. Might as well be a regular bed sheet on the floor as there was barely any padding.by meluvs2shop9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No thick at all! It is very very flimsy!by tampamom262/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not thick at all.by ma3nana12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very thin should only be used or naps on the sofa or to or nap matby LilTeacher1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom of the mat is only thick as a light quilt.by An anonymous customer1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not too thick like a sleeping bag but it is ok for a nap I would even use a nap mat with it for more cushion if you need itby tkillion9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe 2 inches thick like a blanket.by LMPLTC3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very thick. Feels like two thin pieces of fabric sewn together.by areed12036/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About a standard Quilt thickness.by Newdad19846/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 4 feet longby LMPLTC1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Below the pillow is about 3 1/2 feet long.by areed12031/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my princess one was 44"by Nessadub1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say about 3 feet long by 2 feet wide and the blanket is a little wider. Everything is connectedby Browneyed19814/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $122.50
- Rollbackfrom $155.00
- from $79.00
- from $87.50
- Rollbackfrom $169.00
- Rollbackfrom $249.88
- from $159.99
- from $110.91
- Rollbackfrom $199.00