Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Bring home something wonderful for your little Disney fan when you buy the Disney Bounce Bounce Tigger. Watch as this adorable stuffed Tigger toy comes to life and sings his new song "Bounce Bounce" for everyone's amusement. Happy to share over 16 fun phrases with your child and family, the Tigger bounce toy will be a bubbly addition to your home. Your little one will have tons of fun bouncing along with Tigger as he giggles and sings. The Tigger plush is perched on his springy tail and can stand alone when not in use. Requiring 4 AA batteries to run and standing 15-inches tall, the Disney Bounce Bounce Tigger is the perfect companion for little Winnie the Pooh fans with musical tastes. Bring him home today.
Disney Bounce Bounce Tigger:
- Tigger bounces and sings his new signature song
- Plush is perched on his springy tail
- Watch and bounce along to his song "Bounce Bounce"
- Features over 16 fun phrases
- Tigger giggles along
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included)
- Size of toy: 15"H x 8"W x 8"D
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Character:||Winnie the Pooh|
|Contained Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Educational Focus:||Animals & Objects|
|Material:||Stuffed & Plush|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11800|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 8.00 x 15.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- No, it did not...wish it did. That would have been cute.by An anonymous customer4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is just the tigger, but they love itby TexasNanny41/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I didn't know that existed. Ears and tail to wear would have made it more enjoyable for my grandson. He just loves his stuffed Tigger. This was quite a disappointmentby Suzzly1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby GrampaR1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by FedexRetired1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, that would be awesome though!by Melis1612/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Grandma38112/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?