Consider these popular products
- $11.39 Was $14.16Save $2.77
- $14.05 Was $15.99Save $1.94
- $13.21 Was $14.99Save $1.78
- $11.00 Was $12.98Save $1.98
- from $25.77
- from $24.72
- $17.97 Was $19.99Save $2.02
- $14.84 Was $16.99Save $2.15
- $17.83 Was $19.99Save $2.16
Disney Baby - Pooh's Playful Day Diaper Stacker
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Disney Pooh Diaper Stacker, Pooh's Playful Day holds up to 3 ½ dozen diapers. It features the adorable Pooh on the top panel and it is made from durable cotton and polyester. The baby diaper stacker can be coordinated with other items from the nursery collection (sold separately) to make your look complete.
Disney Pooh Diaper Stacker, Pooh's Playful Day:
- Pooh's Playful Day diaper stacker holds up to 3-1/2 dozen diapers
- Disney diaper stacker features Pooh on top panel
- Made from 55% cotton and 45% polyester fabric, exclusive of decoration
- Finished size is approximately 24" long x 13" wide
- Coordinates with Disney Pooh's Playful Day nursery collection
Quality Tested for Walmart
This item has gone through rigorous safety and product testing.
|Gender:||Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Character:||Winnie the Pooh|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you tie it to the side of your crib or changing table.by veronicaingeorgia7/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i got it on the wall on 2 nails and the strings are tied to a bowby Roberge4/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are ties at the top of it. You can tie it to a wall shelf with hooks or to the end of the baby's crib like we did.by sdab12910/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally tacked it to the wall that way i don't have to bend down to get to it and its at eye level, but u can just tie it to the side of your changing table.by NoahsMommy201010/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- tie it to the side of the crib.by Queenscouple8/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This was bought as a gift for a baby shower so I am not using this. It should have a small hanger and you should be able to hang it from the crib.by Midgetnana5/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no - it has a cardboard piece at the bottom to keep it from sagging.by veronicaingeorgia5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I wash it on cold delicate and hang dry. That is my preference. You can dry it in the dryer on low.by LogansAuntie2/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it can definitely be machine washed.by sdab12910/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you may machine wash the actual fabric diaper stacker, but you need to first remove the cardboard that sits in the bottom to provide the platform for the diapers to sit on. (It just lifts out) Then, go ahead and machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low heat and use iron on low heat if necessaryby CrownCrafts9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?