Similar items in stock
Disney Baby Cars Race to First Place Walker
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little one will be ready for victory lane with the Disney Cars Baby Walker! Baby will love motoring with Lightning McQueen, Mater and other favorites from Disney Pixar's Cars movie. The removable electronic toy station on this Cars Race to First Place Disney Pixar Cars walker includes a steering wheel, a gearshift, fun lights and sounds to get baby moving in no time! Remove the toy station from the walker for the added benefit of fun floor play. Three seat pad height adjustment settings are perfect for your growing baby. Let's get racing with the Disney Cars Baby Walker!
Disney Baby Cars Race to First Place Walker:
- Age Range: 6 months and up
- Maximum weight capacity: 25 lbs
- Recommended for a child that can sit up unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product
- Steering wheel walker toy activates lights and fun sounds
- Removable toy station allows for fun on the go
- Link loop for adding baby's favorite toys
- Built-in walker toy tray is easy to clean
- High-back seat provides additional support for baby
- 3-position height adjustments
- Cars Race to First Place Disney Pixar Cars walker has an easy to clean seat pad
- Unique elliptical frame provides a sturdy platform
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Disney Cars Baby Walker lays flat for storage
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||25 lbs|
|Color:||Red , White , Yellow , Blue|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months , 12 to 24 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||60319-1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- With the carpet that we have, no it does not move well on the floor; however, this may be due to the fact that his legs may not be as strong yetby meandbaby123/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if it is a tight weave with little movement it may be ok, but we have a typical carpet inside and it does not move well even with my 5yr old pushing my 7mo old. That could be a good thing if your using it near stairs. (remember to always have a gate at the top of a stair case) We use ours on our patio and in our 3 season room that has a low tight weave to our carpet and I am certain as my son gets stronger, this will not be an obstacle.by DisneyMom1165/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have carpet on my apartment floors and it does work for us. Just a little more effort but it works fine.by nostephens5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used on carpet but it won't properly move. My baby can move backwards on the carpet, so we moved him to the dining room/kitchen area.by LittleAngelonaMission4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have both hardwood and carpet flooring in my house and it works fine on both.by BrandyA910135/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does this work on the carpet? yesby mommysharp0811/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you adjust the hight using 2 buckles underneath the seat. This walker does not fold.by mommysharp0811/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $50.99 Was $59.00Save $8.01
- Reduced Price$44.99 List price $59.99Save $15.00