Check out these related products
- $14.96 List price $17.95Save $2.99
- $10.88 Was $13.56Save $2.68
- $15.34 List price $17.95Save $2.61
- $12.75 List price $15.00Save $2.25
- $12.99 List price $18.00Save $5.01
- $12.42 List price $14.95Save $2.53
- $16.64 List price $22.95Save $6.31
Consider these popular products
- $16.23 List price $26.00Save $9.77
- $3.60 Was $5.18Save $1.58
- $5.39 List price $5.99Save $0.60
- $10.07 Was $11.17Save $1.10
- $16.36 List price $27.00Save $10.64
- $17.36 Was $19.23Save $1.87
- $18.01 List price $26.00Save $7.99
- $11.62 Was $13.28Save $1.66
- $18.31 List price $26.95Save $8.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
One of the leading poets of his time, Nobel laureate Pablo Neruda is not so well known for his political activism and his period as a Chilean senator (1945-48). This book contains some of his most eloquent political speeches, including his famous 1948 speech, "I accuse," which denounced the political repression and the banning of the Communist Party.
Always viewing himself as representing Chilean working people, Neruda devoted himself to speaking out against injustice and imperialist interference in his country. Neruda fled into exile in 1948, only to return in 1971 during the government of President Salvador Allende.
|Number of Pages:||156|
|Publisher:||Consortium Book Sales & Dist|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.