Customers also viewed these products
- $11.36 List price $18.00Save $6.64
Check out these related products
- $11.30 List price $16.00Save $4.70
- $15.51 List price $17.00Save $1.49
- $10.72 List price $15.95Save $5.23
- $15.20 List price $20.00Save $4.80
- $15.65 List price $17.95Save $2.30
- $14.09 List price $16.00Save $1.91
- $25.94 List price $34.95Save $9.01
- $16.22 Was $17.16Save $0.94
- $38.54 List price $59.97Save $21.43
- $18.12 Was $19.87Save $1.75
- $16.67 List price $20.00Save $3.33
- $15.61 Was $20.00Save $4.39
- $13.39 Was $14.25Save $0.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Describes the myth, magic, and legacy of the Kennedy presidency, discussing his achievements including the founding of the Peace Corps, energizing the space program, supporting Civil Rights, and handling the tense Cuban Missile Crisis.
Five decades after President John F. Kennedy opened a soaring chapter in American life by calling for a New Frontier, TIME explores the life and legacy of an inspiring leader whose presidency was cut short by an assassin's bullet. TIME takes the full measure of Kennedy's life and achievements, celebrates his lasting impact on the American scene and commemorates, indelibly, the bygone days of the early 1960s.
John F. Kennedy played many roles in his all-too-short life. He was a playboy who became a war hero, an athlete who fought against lifelong fragile health, an heir to riches who worked for the less fortunate. JFK was a visionary President who ignited the dreams of a generation: he founded the Peace Corps, challenged Americans to fly to the moon, supported the Civil Rights movement and faced down the Soviets in the Cuban Missile Crisis. With First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, he presided over a White House that became the center of the nation's artistic, cultural and intellectual life.
From Boston to the South Pacific, Hyannis Port to Washington, Camelot to Dallas, join TIME to reconsider the myths, the magic and the legacy of JFK. The book features new interviews with Kennedy's friends, family and colleagues; seldom-seen photos from the archives of TIME and LIFE; and a special introduction by sister-in-law Ethel Kennedy.
|Number of Pages:||111|
|Author:||Von Drehle, David , Matthews, Chris|
|Publisher:||Time Home Entertainment Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $20.83 List price $35.00Save $14.17
- $19.18 List price $27.99Save $8.81
- $11.06 List price $16.00Save $4.94
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $17.83 List price $24.99Save $7.16
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $9.52 List price $15.00Save $5.48
- $11.76 List price $19.99Save $8.23
- $7.80 List price $9.99Save $2.19