Dirty Jobs Complete Heavy-Duty Oxygen-Powered Stain Remover,, 36 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$11.04 List price $12.38Save $1.34
- $2.55 Was $2.82Save $0.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 36 Oz Dirty Jobs Stain Remover can be used as an everyday laundry booster for stain removal and as a cleaner for dingy bathroom surfaces or for freshening upholstery and fabrics, and it is even safe as a carpet stain remover. The original formula of Dirty Jobs harnesses a higher concentration of oxygen-powered enzymes, cutting through grime, grease, stuck-on dirt and set-in stains. The heavy-duty stain remover is perfectly safe for colors, so you don't need to worry about faded fabrics and messed up linens. It does not contain ammonia or chlorine bleach. This Dirty Jobs laundry stain remover is non-toxic and biodegradable. With this in your arsenal, getting the dirtiest jobs done becomes easier.
Dirty Jobs Complete Heavy-Duty Oxygen-Powered Stain Remover:
- Removes tough stains: laundry, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, upholstery, fabrics and carpets
- Safe for colors
- No chlorine bleach
- No ammonia
- Get tough on your dirtiest jobs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||28668828131|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 5.25 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this is a great product if you use it according to directions. HOT water is the key.by jsbonbay5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!!by WallyWorldUserVA1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! I have had it removed dried ink stains in carpet, clothing, on furniture finishes, and other surfaces and items. After buying this and using it to try to clean all of these things it made so many things that I thought were ruined like new again and I could not even tell the stain had ever been there. I really have no idea how they created this stuff, but I have not found anything at all that it does not remove in regard to stains. It is WELL worth the money.by Wroxton1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It very well might, it removed a choclate stain from my sons shirt that had been washed and dried in.by star719011/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?