Blue Wave Bronze 8-Year 18' x 36' Rectangular In-Ground Pool Winter Cover
Customers also viewed these products
- $43.99 Was $49.95Save $5.96
- $4.24 Was $9.67Save $5.43
- $44.34 Was $53.30Save $8.96
- $91.97 Was $103.55Save $11.58
- Rollback$96.39 Was $109.83Save $13.44
- $88.04 Was $98.90Save $10.86
- $4.54 Was $4.93Save $0.39
- Reduced Price$59.46 List price $79.39Save $19.93
- $43.16 Was $50.63Save $7.47
- $96.67 Was $104.36Save $7.69
Check out these related products
- $49.69 Was $53.77Save $4.08
- from $36.49
- Reduced Price$149.82 List price $202.39Save $52.57
- from $101.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Blue Wave Bronze Series cover has the strength and durability of covers costing twice as much. Rugged polyethylene scrim and coating mean this cover can withstand winter's worst. Blue Wave covers are UV-protected so they will last for years in direct sunlight. The cover's black underside is algae-retardant and heat-sealed seams mean a crystal-clear pool next spring.
Blue Wave Bronze 8-Year 18' x 36' Rectangular In-Ground Pool Winter Cover:
- Rugged polyethylene scrim and coating means this cover can withstand winter's worst
- Blue Wave covers are UV-protected so they will last for years in direct sunlight
- The cover's black underside is algae-retardant, and heat-sealed seams mean a crystal-clear pool next spring
- The big 4' overlap ensures a proper fit for above-ground pools unlike covers with 3' overlaps
- 5' overlap with loops every 4' to secure water bags
- Corner grommets allow for extra tie down in windy areas
- Pool size: 18' x 36'
- Cover size: 23' x 41'
- Number of 8' water tubes needed: 16
- 8-year warranty (1-year fully rated)
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||492.00 x 276.00 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, when it rains the water will seep through. The cover is actually made from woven plastic strands which allows water (and very fine dust and dirt) to filter through, but blocks leaves and other large debris. The stated cover size is actually smaller than the real size including the overlap. The manufacturer adds a couple of feet to the stated size, so while my cover is stated as 18x36, the actual size with the overlap is 22x40. Rule of thumb for this manufacturer is to add four feet to each dimension as stated. The water bags are sold separately unless specified. I hope that answers your questions. Cheersby Prontus10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$110.99 Was $179.00Save $68.01
- $17.42 Was $19.97Save $2.55
- $39.99 Was $49.95Save $9.96
- $6.49 Was $8.23Save $1.74
- $31.49 Was $34.97Save $3.48
- from $26.99