Check out these related products
- $10.30 List price $14.99Save $4.69
- $14.08 List price $15.99Save $1.91
- $13.44 List price $16.99Save $3.55
- $11.07 Was $12.10Save $1.03
- $15.41 List price $19.95Save $4.54
- $13.70 List price $19.99Save $6.29
- $9.25 List price $12.99Save $3.74
- $16.68 List price $19.99Save $3.31
- $19.49 List price $28.99Save $9.50
- $18.35 List price $26.99Save $8.64
About this item
About this item
In a humorous look at the world of American business, the creator of "Dilbert" builds on the popular comic strip to profile the "Weasel Zone," a gray area between moral and unethical behavior.
Back after a four-year hiatus, New York Times bestselling author Scott Adams presents an outrageous look at work, home and everyday life in his new book, Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel.
Building on Dilbert's theory that 'All people are idiots', Adams now says, 'All people are idiots. And they are also weasels.' Just ask anyone who worked at Enron.
In this book, Adams takes a look into the Weasel Zone, the giant grey area between good moral behaviour and outright felonious activities. In the Weasel Zone, where most people reside, everything is misleading, but not exactly a lie. Building on his popular comic strip, Adams looks into work, home and everyday life and exposes the way of the weasel for everyone to see. With appearances from all the regular comic strip characters, Adams and Dilbert are at the top of their game - master satirists who expose the truth while making us laugh our heads off.
|Number of Pages:||368|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||WIT AND HUMOR|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 7.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $11.72 Was $12.43Save $0.71
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
- $14.39 List price $24.99Save $10.60