Digital Fever Thermometer Features Peak Temperature Beeper Last Read Memory 1/EA
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.08 List price $9.91Save $1.83
- Reduced Price$9.41 List price $13.32Save $3.91
- Reduced Price$6.73 List price $7.51Save $0.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Fever Thermometer Features Peak Temperature Beeper and Last Read Memory, 1 each, for accurate readings and a historical record. It is an ideal choice for when you need to quickly check a temperature. The last memory recall feature on this Lumiscope thermometer helps you check and keep track of the progress of a fever. It also features a large digital display that's easy to read no matter what the lighting conditions are. The beep when ready feature lets you know when the peak temperature has been recorded. This digital thermometer is suitable for oral, rectal and under the arm use so it is safe for adults and children. It's also waterproof for easy cleaning.
Digital Fever Thermometer Features Peak Temperature Beeper Last Read Memory 1 each:
- Suitable for oral, rectal, or under arm use
- Large digital display is easy to view, even in low lighting conditions
- Last memory recall easily tracks the course of a fever
- Beeps when ready for error proof readings
- Waterproof for easy cleanup
- Suitable for adults and children
- Measurements of digital thermometer: 6.1"L x 2.9"W x 0.7"H
- Model number 90002500
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.10 x 2.90 x 0.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wipe it down with alcohol, or for just me (using it orally) with water. It comes with a few sleeves, but I guess I might try to improvise with some other plastic film if I had to.by Arrowcatcher2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wipe it off with alcohol.by goldfishlady2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you clean it off with an alcohol pad after every use, I see no need to spend money on those throw-away covers.by Grannyat2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if it is a personal thermometer and you are not using it for someone outside your immediate family, it isn't necessary to clean it. there are other things that might require you to disinfect it such as: using it when sick, or if it was dropped on the floor. but these are for preventing the spread of germs. none of these will affect the way it reads your temperature. you can wipe it down with alcohol if you want but it's probably best that you wash it with water and soap afterward so as to get rid of the alcohol flavor.by Shybrea11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with two or three plastic covers. After that, yes alcohol would be a good disinfectant. Maybe soak it in alcohol for ten minutes then air dry or use a hair dryer.by luckEplusme4/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just wipe it down gently with rubbing alcohol.by Everthere11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works 90.0 to 109.9 degrees F. No Centigrade option.by Arrowcatcher2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It shows L then F. Then F starts blinking.by luckEplusme9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Only Fahrenheit.by GrumpyOM11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Farenheit onlyby englishisbest11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both You just press the button.by Everthere9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.40 Was $16.96Save $2.56
- $6.09 Was $6.44Save $0.35