Dickies - Men's Dri-Tech Comfort Crew Work Socks, 5-Pack
Customers also considered
- from $7.99
- from $7.47
- Rollbackfrom $15.00Save $1.00
- from $6.47
- $8.97 Was $10.54Save $1.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dickies Men's Dri-tech Comfort Crew Work Socks are an industrial-strength garment. They are extra thick and hide dirt for long-lasting durability. The 100-percent cotton fabric features moisture-control fibers which keep wetness away while you work. The men's work socks come in a five-pack, so you will have a pair ready when you need one. It features a reinforced toe and heel, arch support and a ventilated breathing channel. The Dickies work socks will help keep your feet cool and clean while providing support and comfort. Enjoy the wide comfort band and full-cushion sole all day long. Wear them while working, exercising, running errands or lounging around the house. They will fit into your active lifestyle. They fit men's shoe sizes 6 through 12 and are offered in a variety of color choices to match your wardrobe. The Dickies Men's Dri-tech Comfort Crew Work Socks will make a good addition to your work wardrobe.
Dickies Men's Dri-Tech Comfort Crew Work Socks, 5-Pack:
- 5 pairs
- Dickies socks in crew style
- Wide comfort band
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Arch support
- Men's work socks, 5-pack, feature moisture-control fibers
- Ventilated breathing channel
- Full-cushion sole
- Fits sizes 6-12
- Colors available: white, black or white and grey combination
- 100% cotton
- Industrial strength
- Dirt hiding
- Extra thick
- Keeps feet cool and dry
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the material holds up just fine but they dont do their job at allby AngelJade145/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are very thin and would not be warm enough for skiing.by PortlandBiker5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure they will `wear' nicely. I wear mine with tennis shoes, work boots, fishing wadders, dress shoes, uniform shoes. Uniform shoes. . . as a member of our County's Veteran's Honor Guard -here in MICHIGAN- I do have occasions (Firing/Rifle Squad)every week to stand on packed snow, frozen gound (in stiff winds and blowing snow) for extended periods during our winter months. No complaints. These socks are not l o n g on insulation properties but as long as your footware/boots are -these socks will do just fine.by BoatOn10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you would need heavier socks for that. these socks are for everyday use in not so cold climate.by HIWAYROB6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they will work fine. I wear them with work boots everyday.by Vegascarson5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't be afraid to give em' a shot...I work outside and they do fine in the cold and seem to be excellent quality construction.by Jayco11248/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- works for me. No problems.by customer12013/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its 6 to 12by AngelJade145/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These particular socks are a 6-12. But will fit a size 13 footby Crittergal898/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They're Size 6- 12. I think.by An anonymous customer5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One size fits most. If you are a 14, I wouldn't get 'em!by MKelleyrochester8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 10-12 but in imo too tight on size 12 feet.by rr019/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered these socks for my husband, and on the package, it does not indicate the size at all. I just checked my email and on my order summary it states the size range from 6-12. Hope this helps.by Tommy3812/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 72% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 1% Spandexby 4ChuP8/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its 6 to 12 is the sizeby AngelJade148/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The socks are size 9-12by Mar1220732/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10-12 only & very tight on size 12by rr016/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they do come in 9-13 but how you go about ordering the size is another story because I don't see a choice for it on the web site. I can tell you however that we purchased these at our local Walmart and they are really nice, warm socks. My husband wears a 12 so we opted for the 9-13 for extra toe room. or in case they shrunk when washed but they didn't. They hold up well and look as good months later as they did when we first purchased them.by ssassyfox1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.96
- from $7.99