Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Rollback$79.00 Was $89.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$59.00 Was $69.00Save $10.00
- from $98.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Show your love for a special someone with this beautiful 1/10 Carat T.W. Diamond Promise Ring. It is fashioned in sterling silver and sparkles with diamonds that grace the center and the band on both sides. There are a total of 34 round I3 stones, giving off a brilliant glow in a rhodium finish. This diamond sterling silver ring makes a wonderful gift for any occasion. It comes in various ring sizes.
1/10 Carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver Promise Ring:
- Style: promise ring
- Metal: sterling silver
- Finish: rhodium
- Stone: diamond
- Total diamond weight: 0.09kt
- Number of stones: 34
- Diamond color/clarity: I3
- Shape: round
- Available in ring sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Sterling silver promise ring is a wonderful way to show your love
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence - guaranteed. Learn More.
|Metal Type:||Sterling Silver|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KR2132A|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I've had my ring for about two and a half weeks now ... Since I've had it I have worn it daily and no turning colors ... It's Sterling silver .. I think if you had an issue you could return it ... It's under $50... Give it a try ...by Nyobi10/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?