Dextero DHT2 Tire P245/70R16 106T
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$23.96 List price $28.75Save $4.79
- Reduced Price$22.58 List price $27.10Save $4.52
- Reduced Price$108.24 List price $135.29Save $27.05
- Reduced Price$30.36 List price $36.43Save $6.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
Hit the road any time of year with the Dextero DHT2 Tire P245/70R16 106T. It is ideal for light trucks, CUVs and SUVs. The all-season tire design delivers excellent handling and control in both wet and dry conditions, so you can get where you need to go no matter the weather. They also help provide a quiet and comfortable ride. Its deep grooves provide excellent traction on most paved surfaces, and computer-optimized tread improves performance in wet and dry weather. There's also a special tread compound to lengthen the tread life. Each black sidewall tire is rated T for speeds up to 118 mph and 106 for loads up to 2,094 lbs. The light truck tire has a modern look that will accent most vehicles smoothly. Outfit your truck with the Dextero DHT2 Tire P245/70R16 106T to take on the road with determination and ease.
Dextero DHT2 Tire P245/70R16 106T:
- Treadwear warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire type: light truck
- Sidewall: black sidewall
- Speed rating: T
- Load index: 106
- Speed rating translation: 118 mph
- Load index translation: 2,094 lbs
- Superior all-season tire design provides good handling and ride control
- Tread compound provides traction and stability
- Tire body tension technology for easy balancing of dry and wet handling and control
- Advanced noise-cancelling properties that reduce road noise
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click herefor more info.
Available for in-store purchase only
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||106|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck/SUV|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||100AY429|
|Tire Size:||P245/70R16 106T|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.50 x 9.76 x 29.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have a 4wd Honda Element and they are great in all weather. Rain, snow/ice. Great traction.by RTBlues3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have all wheel drive and these tires are very impressive.by Farmester12/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I'm using them on my all wheel drive honda suv. They a great.by RDXJON12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These seem to be narrow for size. I'd recommend a wider tire with lower profile to compensate. (example 215-70-16, go to 235-65-16, very close to same circumference-but wider and more stable). Except for being narrow for size they seem to be ok. Traction and noise level good and no hydroplaning in my experience.by sorryshopper21/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 plyby ceasefire11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THEY ARE 10 PLY= E LOAD TIRESby KUEB9/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought a set of these for a 10,000 pound Ford Excursion and love them, they work way better than the Goodyear Wrangler police tires that was on it when I bought it make sure the tires you buy do not have a "P" before the size you need a LT and a rating or 123 to Get 10 Plyby Keymaster5411/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a 10 ply if the size starts with LT, or if the rating is 123by Keymaster5411/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's rated as a 105Tby Arkster1/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- over 900lbs per tireby Tiredd10/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tire description includes the load rating. P235/75R15 105T. 105 is the load rating: 105 = 925 kg (2,040 lb). The "T" indicates the maximum speed at which the tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load Index. T=118MPH.by RightConnections9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?