Action packed with a great story
About This Item
- Legendary action series returns ? The 16 million unit selling series is back with originalDirector Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development.
- A battle of good and evil ? A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a ?demontree? taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of theyoung demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without hisdemonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama alsocontinues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother?s corruption andmother?s murder.
- High octane stylized action ? Featuring three playable characters each with a radicallydifferent stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons.
- Groundbreaking graphics ? Developed with Capcom?s in-house proprietary REengine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics thatutilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmentaleffects.
- Take down the demonic invasion ? Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueledfights across the over-run Red Grave City.
- Demon hunter - Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunterwho has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught ofdemons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico.
No features description available
|Video Game Platform|
Capcom U S A Inc
|Video Game Collection|
Devil May Cry
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
My grandson loves this game the action mostly he says it's cool
Great while it lasted! (Which was only a few days)
I really love this game but it was over so quickly. I beat it in like two days without even playing for many hours. Im not surprised though since capcom really wants people to just replay the same game over and over on different difficulties.
Bought it for my teenage son. He loves playing it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question