Customers also viewed these products
- from $82.34
- from $3.39
- Reduced Price$14.99
- from $77.01
- from $20.97
- from $11.55
- from $687.99
- from $10.40
- from $217.29
- from $3.19
- from $286.00
- Rollbackfrom $14.12
- from $82.34
- from $1.09
Check out these related products
- from $44.77
- Clearance$19.40 List price $21.75Save $2.35
- Reduced Price$59.48 List price $74.74Save $15.26
- Clearance$47.43 List price $56.92Save $9.49
- Reduced Price$79.18 List price $98.97Save $19.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Designers Edge 1200W Twin Head Tripod Work Light makes it effortless to keep work areas properly lit and is perfect for DIY and at-home projects. Ruggedly housed in heavy-duty die-casting, this twin-head work light provides 21,600 Lumens with two separate light fixture heads, each with its own hinged face frame, tempered safety glass, shadow fighter grill and two 500-watt quartz halogen bulb per head. Use the waterproof on/off switches to switch between 300 Watts, 600 Watts, 900 Watts or 1,200 Watts. Extend the telescoping stand up to 72 inches tall and secure it in place with easy-grip locking nuts.
The Designers Edge 1200W Twin Head Tripod Work Light stand comes with an adjustable extension leg, which makes it possible to keep the work light stable, even on uneven surfaces. Weighing 14 pounds, this UL and cUL listed light includes an extra bulb storage tube, a seven-foot 18/3-gauge power cord, a cord-storage bracket and built-in handles with grips for convenient transport from one job to the next.
Designers Edge 1200W Halogen Twin Head Tripod Work Light with Weatherproof Switches, 7' Cord, Red:
- The Designers Edge work light with weatherproof switches comes with five 300W halogen bulbs
- 4 rubber caps on bottom tubes and 3 caps on tripod legs keep light from sliding or tipping over
- Features foam grips (located on the top bar) and an adjustable extension leg for uneven surfaces
- Telescopes up to 72" high and locks in place with 1/4-quick turn nuts
- Comes with a sled and tripod base and a wire/cord storage bracket
- The 7' cord, red halogen work light heads can be adjusted on the sled-shaped base and attached or removed from the telescoping tripod stand at any time
- Model# L19
|Volts:||120 V AC|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Light Output:||21600 lm|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||L5500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 9.75 x 10.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Great question!! Thanks for thinking of cord safety. The answer depends partly on the length of the extension cord to be used. The approximate draw of the light is 11 amps. A 16 gauge cord can handle up to 13 amps for 50' length. After 50' - that capacity drops to 10 - which would overload the cord with this work light. 14 gauge cords can carry 15 amps up to 50". Beyond 50' it drops to 13 - which is still under its capacity. Hopefully this info helps you make the safest decision to power your new work light.by CCI Customer Service11/4/2014Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$31.46 Was $39.99Save $8.53
- from $16.99
- $25.95 Was $27.70Save $1.75
- Rollback$20.72 Was $27.47Save $6.75
- $37.14 Was $40.36Save $3.22