It does a pretty good job, considering Hydrocortizone doesn't out pefrom this unit, I say it is definitely a buy.
About This Item
- Used in hospitals and at home
- Provides fast relief of pain and itching from minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, sunburn, minor skin irritations and insect bites
- Maximum OTC strength of the pain relieving ingredient, benzocaine
- Menthol to provide soothing and refreshing relief
- Aloe and lanolin to moisturize the skin
- No-touch spray application lessens pain to tender areas
- Safe and effective for children ages 2 and older
- RELIEVE PAIN FAST: Childhood & family life are full of little irritations. Use Dermoplast Pain & Itch Spray to quickly relieve the pain & itch of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, & sunburn
- SOOTHE, COOL, & MOISTURIZE: Dermoplast combines hospital strength benzocaine with Aloe, Lanolin & Menthol to soothe & moisturize skin affected by insect bites & stings or minor cuts, scrapes, & burns
- MUST HAVE FOR MOMS: Many new moms first use Dermoplast spray in the hospital. The no-touch application & quick pain relief also make it ideal for kids 2 & up. Works on sensitive & hard to reach areas
- SOOTHING RELIEF: With Dermoplast's maximum strength formulas, you can bring hospital-strength comfort home to help relieve pain from minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites & other skin irritations
- COMFORT & CARE: Hospitals trust Dermoplast for post-partum pain relief & comfort. Use our First Aid & Pain Relieving Sprays at home to provide safe, effective pain & itch relief for your whole family
Health Concern: Body Aches & Pains Cuts & Abrasions
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Benzocaine (20%), Menthol (0.5%). Purpose: Topical Analgesic, Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aloe Vera Gel (Decolorized), Butane, Cetyl Acetate, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Methylparaben, PEG-400 Monolaurate, Polysorbate 85.
Instructions: Directions: To use this product, hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray. To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply. Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Moberg Pharma North America
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.06 x 5.75 x 2.06 Inches
Good to have in your First Aid cabinet.
Not a very helpful product.
I thought it would be great for the mosquito season but it doesn't really take away the itch very much at all
I didn't get the product
I didn't get the product and I didn't get the money back.
Buy Equate - works better
I ordered this kind and the Equate kind at the same time. The Equate brand beat this one hands down.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question