Jst liked the one the hospital has, somewhat helped me on my postpartum
About This Item
From After Recovery to the Road Ahead. You may have learned about Dermoplast Pain & Itch Spray in the hospital, but it also can offer safe, effective relief from the pain and itching of minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, sunburn, minor skin irritations and insect bites to your family. Designed with maximum strength pain relief and no-touch spray application, Dermoplast provides soothing relief to tender areas. It's no wonder that it has been a trusted partner of doctors and nurses for more than 50 years. With Dermoplast, you're prepared to care for your family. Dermoplast Antiseptic Pain Relieving Spray provides fast relief of pain & itch.
Dermoplast Pain & Itch, 2.75 Ounce Spray:
- RELIEVE PAIN FAST: Childhood & family life are full of little irritations. Use Dermoplast Pain & Itch Spray to quickly relieve the pain & itch of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, & sunburn
- SOOTHE, COOL, & MOISTURIZE: Dermoplast combines hospital strength benzocaine with Aloe, Lanolin & Menthol to soothe & moisturize skin affected by insect bites & stings or minor cuts, scrapes, & burns
- MUST HAVE FOR MOMS: Many new moms first use Dermoplast spray in the hospital. The no-touch application & quick pain relief also make it ideal for kids 2 & up. Works on sensitive & hard to reach areas
- SOOTHING RELIEF: With Dermoplast's maximum strength formulas, you can bring hospital-strength comfort home to help relieve pain from minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites & other skin irritations
- COMFORT & CARE: Hospitals trust Dermoplast for post-partum pain relief & comfort. Use our First Aid & Pain Relieving Sprays at home to provide safe, effective pain & itch relief for your whole family
- Used in hospitals and at home
- Provides fast relief of pain and itching from minor cuts, minor burns, scrapes, sunburn, minor skin irritations and insect bites
- Maximum OTC strength of the pain relieving ingredient, benzocaine
- Menthol to provide soothing and refreshing relief
- Aloe and lanolin to moisturize the skin
- No-touch spray application lessens pain to tender areas
- Safe and effective for children ages 2 and older
Health Concern: Body Aches & Pains Cuts & Abrasions
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Benzocaine (20%), Menthol (0.5%). Purpose: Topical Analgesic, Topical Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aloe Vera Gel (Decolorized), Butane, Cetyl Acetate, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Methylparaben, PEG-400 Monolaurate, Polysorbate 85.
Instructions: Directions: To use this product, hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray. To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply. Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.06 x 5.75 x 2.06 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
I feel like this didn't do much.
Good to have in your First Aid cabinet.
It does a pretty good job, considering Hydrocortizone doesn't out pefrom this unit, I say it is definitely a buy.
Not a very helpful product.
I thought it would be great for the mosquito season but it doesn't really take away the itch very much at all
Beware. My doctor recommended this for a very sensitive area. Thought I ended a fire extinguisher. One product might not height for everyone!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question