Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $29.97
- Clearance$64.99 List price $139.99Save $75.00
- from $35.78
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relaxing on your porch or patio is twice as enjoyable with this beautiful patio glider bench from the Delahey collection. The Delahey Porch Glider comfortably seats two people and coordinates well with any outdoor setting. The outdoor loveseat glider is constructed of FSC-certified wood with a weather-resistant finish. Plus, it's very easy to care for and maintain — simply apply teak oil to the Delahey Porch Glider twice a year to maintain its color. See coordinating Delahey Collection Pieces.
Delahey Porch Glider, Dark Brown:
- Makes a lovely addition to any patio or porch
- Outdoor loveseat glider is constructed of FSC certified hardwood
- Galvanized steel hardware
- Wood slats using mortise-and-tenon construction
- Patio glider bench features a weather-resistant teak oil finish
- Comfortably holds two people weighing up to 450 lbs
- Outdoor loveseat glider requires assembly
- Care: apply teak oil to the Delahey Porch Glider twice a year to maintain its color
- Delahey Porch Glider Dimensions: 48"L x 25.5"W x 35.5"H
- Patio glider bench comes with a 1-year warranty
- For more information about this item, please call 1-888-287-4275
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had read enough reviews to know it wasn't a very gliding glider - i did read to not screw in tight - the glider mechanism- i love this benchby chrissyg9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I loosened the nuts on the glider bar fasteners and it loosened some.by fuzzypaddle9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased and set up this bench as well- and found the same issue. I believe it is because the bolts for the swinging mechanisms were full-threaded instead of smooth and threaded at the tips only. So, am looking to replace them with tip threaded bolts to see if it swings more easily. Will post again when I find out! :)by bitofgrace9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try loosening the lock washer half a turn and spraying some lubricant on the glides,,,it worked for me,,,by Sugakanes9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used WD-40 on the glide mechanism and it helped loosen them up. Still a little stiff, but usable.by camp76169/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LOOSEN THE BOLTS A LITTLE AND OIL THEMby GMA8589/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Apparently not much - ours broke the first time we used it. It says 350 pounds, but it was far under that.by BooIdontLikeThis2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 450lbby gerwazy5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The owners guide suggest that you apply tung oil or a similar product once a yearby fuzzypaddle2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the included instructions- YESby bitofgrace2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$211.11 List price $321.60Save $110.49
- Reduced Price$108.41
- Reduced Price$138.14 List price $277.61Save $139.47
- Reduced Price$249.00 List price $383.67Save $134.67
- Reduced Price$110.22