Check out these related products
- $25.57 List price $35.00Save $9.43
- $20.05 List price $26.00Save $5.95
- $13.76 List price $18.99Save $5.23
- $16.11 List price $18.00Save $1.89
- $13.10 List price $17.50Save $4.40
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$16.14 List price $22.64Save $6.50
- $6.07 List price $6.99Save $0.92
- $14.82 List price $24.99Save $10.17
- $6.00 List price $8.99Save $2.99
- $10.95 List price $12.95Save $2.00
- $6.00 Was $6.50Save $0.50
- $5.95 List price $6.99Save $1.04
- $7.12 Was $7.99Save $0.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In March 2013, David Bowie released his first album of 10 years entitled The Next Day. It went straight to number one in the UK album charts. Its first single Where Are We Now was released on the 8th January - Bowie's 66th birthday. A major retrospective of David Bowie is being held at the V&A museum this Spring. It will feature more than 300 objects including handwritten lyrics, original costumes, fashion, photography, films, videos and instruments. Art directed by acclaimed graphic designer Pierce Marchbank and with text written by former NME journalist and cultural commentator Miles, the "David Bowie Black Book" contains photographs from every era of Bowie's genre-defining career and was for many years the world's bestselling Bowie book.
|Number of Pages:||160|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Miles, Barry , Charlesworth, Chris|
|Publisher:||Omnibus Pr & Schirmer Trade Books|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 11.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.