Check out these related products
- $31.89 List price $49.99Save $18.10
- $10.79 List price $13.99Save $3.20
- Reduced Price$18.11 List price $21.98Save $3.87
- $12.20 Was $12.89Save $0.69
- $10.92 Was $12.51Save $1.59
- Reduced Price$20.90 List price $25.98Save $5.08
- $17.87 Was $19.99Save $2.12
Consider these popular products
- $10.00 List price $15.99Save $5.99
- $33.72 List price $39.99Save $6.27
- $13.40 Was $15.66Save $2.26
- $7.46 Was $9.72Save $2.26
- $14.79 List price $21.99Save $7.20
- $11.87 Was $14.31Save $2.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Respected family advocate Elayne Bennett brings hope and encouragement to families and shows the way to save our daughters from the many threats they face.
Many girls today are caught up in a world that devalues them and prioritizes perceived needs and desires, in ways that will break their very hearts. Much of our culture undermines girls and damages their souls.
Elayne Bennett has worked tirelessly in urban, suburban, and rural environments to bring hope and guidance to the lives of girls. In "Daughters in Danger" she reveals:
- How American families can rescue daughters from the negative and destructive patterns of our culture
- Why progressive feminism is the wrong answer and an inadequate solution
- How mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, friends, schools, colleges and universities can be involved in saving our daughters
- The success of the Best Friends and Best Men program models
We all--especially families--bear the responsibility for encouraging and supporting, training and directing, loving and cherishing daughters everywhere. This book is an inspiring call to take action for their sakes.
|Number of Pages:||315|
|Author:||Meeker, Meg, M.D. , Bennett, Elayne|
|Publisher:||Harpercollins Christian Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.