Check out these related products
- $12.62 List price $13.56Save $0.94
- $9.31 Was $10.37Save $1.06
- $13.57 List price $14.95Save $1.38
- $8.45 List price $9.95Save $1.50
- $10.10 List price $14.95Save $4.85
- $9.39 List price $10.95Save $1.56
- $12.41 List price $14.95Save $2.54
- $14.63 List price $15.95Save $1.32
- $10.38 List price $14.95Save $4.57
- $9.77 Was $11.65Save $1.88
- $12.35 List price $14.00Save $1.65
- $10.87 Was $12.95Save $2.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
DAUGHTERS AND MOTHERS
The mother/daughter relationship is one of the most intense relationships a woman will ever experience-it is strong and primary. This first and essential relationship has a powerful, though often subtle, effect on an adult woman's interactions with her mate, children, friends-and herself. Often, this crucial bond, which was initially based in love, turns into one of anger, guilt and resentment, the effects of which can permeate a woman's life; a burden from the past that is haunting, limiting and debilitating.
In this profound book, coauthors Julie Firman and her daughter Dorothy Firman, both psychotherapists who specialize in mother/daughter workshops, help readers sift through old behavior patterns, feelings and thoughts to transform their relationships and, ultimately, themselves. For every woman who experiences the pain in her relationship with her mother or daughter, there is the promise of finding the joy. The Firmans will help readers grow beyond their limitations into more integrated, freer and more fulfilled women, using stories from their own lives, case studies of other women, and practical, revealing workbook exercises.
"Daughters and Mothers "is an essential guide for women who want to heal their relationship and achieve greater acceptance, love and harmony. It book is for women of all ages-and one that is never too late to read.
|Number of Pages:||725|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||INTERPERSONAL CONFLICT , SELF-HELP TECHNIQUES , MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS|
|Author:||Firman, Dorothy , Firman, Julie|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $11.91 List price $15.95Save $4.04
- $13.10 List price $16.99Save $3.89
- $14.80 List price $18.97Save $4.17
- $11.11 List price $16.00Save $4.89
- $7.78 List price $10.95Save $3.17
- $15.74 Was $16.97Save $1.23