About This Item
- U.S. air superiority fighter
- Jet Engine aircraft, single engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted mahogany construction
- Scale: 1/48th
- Operators: U.S. Air Force, dozens of nations worldwide
- Time in operation: 1949-1994 (Bolivia)
- Post-World War II era
- Manufacturers: North American
- Length: 9.5 inches
- Wingspan: 9.25 inches
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Electrode, Comp-156654216, DC-prod-dal4, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-21.28.14-rc.11, SHA-f473e62e0d2f9771e5bba2831bc8c3f96a6d8627, CID-