About this Item
- World War II Allied Military Transport
- Propeller-driven aircraft, two engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted mahogany construction
- Scale: 1/72nd
- Operators: U.S. Army Air Force, U.S. Air Force, Allied Air Forces, many others
- Time in operation: 1936-present mostly civilian use)
- World War II era
- Manufacturers: Douglas
- Length: 11 inches
- Wingspan: 16 inches
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Electrode, Comp-167300549, DC-prod-dal2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-21.20.4, SHA-5d44f4872c3e36fc60cc37a05e06e522f20c9251, CID-