Customers also viewed these products
- $14.36 Was $15.69Save $1.33
- Clearance$32.35 List price $37.00Save $4.65
- Clearance$6.38 List price $7.15Save $0.77
- $12.93 List price $14.22Save $1.29
Check out these related products
- Clearance$5.39 List price $6.04Save $0.65
- Reduced Price$7.35 List price $7.87Save $0.52
- Reduced Price$5.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lay down tiles smoothly and securely with the Dap 25190 Weldwood Adhesive. It can be applied on walls, floors and countertops. This 1qt tub of Dap adhesive is water-resistant.
Dap 25190 1qt Weldwood Multipurpose Ceramic Tile Adhesive:
- Quick grab
- No slippage
- Easy to carry and resealable tub
- For interior use in installing ceramic and mosaic tiles
- Multipurpose ceramic tile adhesive is water-resistant
|Manufacturer Part Number:||25190|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- DAP Weldwood Multi-Purpose Ceramic Tile Adhesive is recommended for interior use only.by DAPProductExpert2/23/2016Written by a verified representative from DAPProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Looking for a tile adhesive that will hold ceramic tile as a heat shield between drywall and a wood stove, mounting the tile on Durock board.
- For tile to cement backer board applications involving high temperature, the recommended application technique it to use a thin set mortar.by DAPProductExpert4/1/2015Written by a verified representative from DAPProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When properly applied to a porous surface, under warm, dry conditions, the initial set time is approximately 24 hours. The full set time is approximately 72 hours.by DAPProductExpert11/30/2015Written by a verified representative from DAPProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?