Similar items in stock
Danskin Now Women's Citrus Air Surge Jogger Sneakers
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.99
- Reduced Price$12.99
- Clearancefrom $8.99
- Clearancefrom $17.99
- Clearance$20.20 List price $40.99Save $20.79
- Clearance$17.99 List price $59.00Save $41.01
- from $34.03
- Reduced Price$29.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From the gym to the streets, stay active and comfortable with this attractive and functional pair of Danskin Now Women's Sneakers. They feature a padded insole and collar that works to protect your foot while keeping you comfortable when you are on the run. The Danskin Now Sneakers, Citrus Air Surge Jogger, include a synthetic and mesh upper and breathable mesh lining. The TPR sole is lightweight and designed for walking, running and jogging. They're ideal to work out in, and they easily transition to a busy day running errands.
Danskin Now Women's Citrus Air Surge Jogger Sneakers:
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Lace-up sneaker
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Color:||White , Multicolor , Green|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Laces are standard not stretchyby lovthefoos8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you need to tie, but laces arent so long that you need to double tie them.by mifflinburgsmartshopper5/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, have to tieby SwedishChoctaw4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No arch support but comfortableby lovthefoos8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is no arch support but an insert arch support works perfect for meby DAERIC8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?