Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $4.35
- from $23.00Save $2.92
Danskin Now Velour Skinny Ankle Pants
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Danskin Now Velour Skinny Ankle Pants are an ideal choice for casual wear. From running errands to simply hanging out at home, they offer a combination of comfort and style. The 100 percent polyester velour fabric is soft and cozy. The elastic waistband offers a flexible fit. These ankle length pants are also machine washable for your convenience. They also come in assorted colors, so you can find a pair that complements your wardrobe.
Danskin Now Velour Skinny Ankle Pants:
- 100% polyester
- Elastic waistband
- Fitted pants
- Ankle length pants
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold separately or with like colors, only non-chroline bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.19 x 10.73 x 2.48 Inches|
|Color:||deep cobalt , Blue , greystone|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My pair are a Medium and the inseam is approx. 29 inches.by suntea3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30". I'm 5'4" and they are *just* right with converse shoes (that have quite a flat sole).by dtwalter2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Jackie, I measure the inseam at 30 1/2 inches.by Mountainlady1011/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Jackie, I measured my new pants at 30 inches. I'm 5'8"" and they fit me perfect. Helpful hint, if you really want them and don't find petite. You might try double sided tape to make a quick and easy hem.by Mountainlady1011/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are NOT petite...however, I am 5'31/2" and the length is ok on the long side .... wear out with heals and in with boots...they're great. Get a smaller size if you want them a bit tighter too...they are so comfy!by goddit1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30"by dtwalter2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Mariab, I measured my new pants inseam at 30 inches.by Mountainlady1012/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guess a 32 or 33...at leastby goddit2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30". I've washed & dried them once, but they aren't cotton, so that shouldn't matter.by dtwalter2/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Nysall, I measured my new pants inseam at 30 inches. I'm 5' 8"" and they fit me perfect. Hope this helps you.by Mountainlady1011/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?