Similar items in stock
- from $11.47
- Rollback$5.50 Was $8.96Save $3.46
- from $14.00Save $2.00
- from $13.00
Danskin Now - Surplice Foam Sport Bra-Medium Impact
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Danskin Now surplice foam sports bra-medium impact is ideal for medium impact activities. This sports bra has lightly padded cups and a surplice front with mesh inset. It also features a racerback with keyhole cutout and back hook-and-eye closures. Get the most comfort and security with with bra as you go on about your activities.
Danskin Now - Surplice Foam Sport Bra-Medium Impact:
- 100% Cotton
- Surplice front with mesh inset
- Lightly padded cups
- Racer back
- Keyhole cutout at back
- Back hook-and-eye closures
- Medium Impact
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Color:||White , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DN0110-100WC|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 13.50 x 2.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Don't you hate that??! So the back of the bra has a hook and eye closure that you would use to adjust the tightness of the bra. Unfortunately, like any back closure in a racerback style, it's nearly impossible for some people to reach around and manage to do. Since the racerback part of the bra is permanent, it must go over your head (also a pain) then the back gets hooked (hope you don't have arthritis). Given that, I still really like this bra. It is very comfortable and very supportive. I'm a size 34C.by ChickenAndi9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back of this bra looks like the type of sports bra that you pull over your head but then the bottom part of the band has hooks on it like a regular bra. So I guess you can say the back looks like half sports bra, half regular bra haha still comfyby SweeTart854/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a racer back, and also a clip on the bottom portion of the bra. This allows for a much easier time putting on and taking off the bra, along with the obvious function of being able to adjust the the size/tightness of the bra.by Sporty182311/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There should be am option on the website to see other images. I saw it before I bought. It's a very nice back and keeps cool.by janebella8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think if you copy and paste the name and model of the bra into a google search, then you can find the image of the back of the bra. It is a racerback, double-hook (like a regular bra) closure, with a "keyhole" - circular cut-out in back. It's really a pretty good, supportive sports bra.by Robinsmiles9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- use a hand held mirror in front of u while your back is to a good sized regular mirror this way you will see the back of it !! still got a question for me write me back I,ll be glad to help you out in any way that I can beckyby AngleaMarie9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have a picture, but the back of it is a normal cross back and there's a bra hook, but it really doesnt do anything. I've accidently worn it without hooking it and I didn't notice any difference.by Pandozitty5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a T-back and then a regular type bra strap and clasp but its all integrated. Its way easier to get on than most sports bras. Its def my favoriteby gastlysmom7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Imagine a regular sports bra back. Just the lower part has a regular bra enclosure. So you still have to put it on over your head, but it has the three hook adjustment in the back.by Coppertop47/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be up to walmart to post a photo of the back of the bra. It is an excellent bra for support during exercise.by CatLover1287/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have water wicking tags on the bra. Unless you plan on wearing the bra for some time after being sweaty in it, I think it does a good job of keeping you comfortable without the wicking capabilities.by Sporty182310/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My daughter gets very sweaty. And when she started using this bra she advised that she's not as sweaty as before due to the mesh in front and her back also is cooler since there's not so much vast coverage as opposed to her other sports brasby janebella8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, for the most part!by Robinsmiles7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby FGrandma6/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know if they make that claim but this bra is super comfortable and I wont ever, hopefully have to look for a different style in a sports undergarmentby gastlysmom4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gliattitd4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Savingalways3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a 40 D so I'm sure it comes in your size.by Scharlotte8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. I bought a 42D. And there was a vast array of sizes.by janebella9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, because I'm 36D and bust size appears to be smaller, going to order DD size for the next timeby Mariami8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$5.50 Was $8.96Save $3.46