Consider these popular products
Danskin Now Maternity Performance Jacket
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Danskin Now maternity performance jacket features a soft and flexible polyester material and simple zipper closure to keep you protected through your most intense workouts. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
Danskin Now Maternity Performance Jacket:
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Front zipper closure
- Long sleeves
- Keyhole opening on cuffs
- Side pockets
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. i need red for work uniform - but i am not pregnant. Can I get away with buying a medium ? usualy i wear large?
- I don't think so ..I own these they are designed as big from the tummy...if u don't really expect it to be fitted then go ahead buy itby Lucapapa9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this as a work uniform in the dental field and am pregnant and I was not impressed. They are too sporty and hang on your body really sloppily. I am usually a small/medium fit so I bought a large, being late into my pregnancy and it was like a a drape for a window - HUGE. My personal preference would be to go with a more flat colored material rather than a shiny, slippery material.by BKC226/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it very form fitting everywhere but the front. The front zipper almost went in a V to make room for a belly. I guess you could try ordering it and then return if not happy but you would be better off getting non maternity unless you had a very large middle.by ATCRfam4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?